(单词翻译:单击)
Read the story and answer the questions.
读下面的故事并回答问题 。
Last month, our dog welcomed me when I came home from school.
上个月,当我从学校回家时我们的狗出来欢迎我 。
He wanted a walk, but I was too tired.
他想去散步,但是我太累了 。
I threw down my bag and went to the living room.
我扔下书包走向客厅 。
The minute I sat down in front of the TV, my mom came over.
我坐在电视机前的时候,我妈妈走了过来 。
"Could you please take the dog for a walk?" she asked.
"你可以带狗去散步吗?"她问 。
"Could I watch one show first?" I asked.
"我可以先看一个节目吗?"我问 。
"No!" she replied angrily. "You watch TV all the time and never help out around the house!
"不可以!"她生气地回答我 。"你总是在看电视,从不帮助帮忙打理家务!
I can't work all day and do housework all evening."
我总不能工作了一整天,然后再做整个晚上的家务 。
"Well, I work all day at school, too! I'm just as tired as you are!" I shouted back.
"哎,我也是一整天在学校工作!我和你是一样的累!"我喊道 。
My mom did not say anything and walked away.
我妈妈什么也没说就走了 。
For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I.
一个星期,她没有做任何家务,我也没有做 。
Finally, I could not find a clean dish or a clean shirt.
最后我连干净的盘子或干净的衬衫都找不到 。
The next day, my mom came home from work to find the house clean and tidy.
第二天我妈妈下班回家发现家里变得干净整洁 。
"What happened?" she asked in surprise.
"发生了什么?"她惊讶的问 。
"I'm so sorry, Mom.
"非常抱歉,妈妈 。
I finally understand that we need to share the housework to have a clean and comfortable home," I replied.
我终于明白,我们要分担家务来拥有一个干净、舒适的家,"我回答说 。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!