(单词翻译:单击)
Look at this letter to a magazine and the reply from Robert Hunt, a school counselor.
看这封寄给一家杂志社的信和一个学校顾问罗伯特·亨特的回复 。
Complete the chart.
完成表格 。
Dear Mr. Hunt,
亲爱的亨特先生:
My problem is that I can't get on with my family.
我的问题是我不能和我的家人和睦相处 。
Relations between my parents have become difficult.
我父母之间的关系已经变得很不好了 。
They fight a lot, and I really don't like it.
他们经常吵架,我真的不喜欢这样 。
It's the only communication they have.
而这是他们唯一的沟通方式 。
I don't know if I should say anything to them about this.
我不知道我是否应该就这件事对他们说点儿什么 。
When they argue, it's like a big, black cloud hanging over our home.
当他们争吵的时候,屋里就像被一团庞大的黑云笼罩 。
Also, my elder brother is not very nice to me.
还有,我哥哥对我也不是很好 。
He always refuses to let me watch my favorite TV show.
他总是不让我看我最喜欢的电视节目 。
Instead he watches whatever he wants until late at night.
相反,晚上他却可以看他想看的任何节目,一直看到很晚 。
I don't think this is fair.
我认为这不公平 。
At home I always feel lonely and nervous.
在家里我总是觉得孤独和焦虑 。
Is that normal? What can I do?
这正常吗?我能做什么?
Sad and Thirteen
悲伤十三岁
Dear Sad and Thirteen,
亲爱的悲伤十三岁:
It's not easy being your age, and it's normal to have these feelings.
在你这个年龄是不容易的,有这些感受是正常的 。
Why don't you talk about these feelings with your family?
你为什么不和你的家人谈谈这些感受呢?
If your parents are having problems, you should offer to help.
如果你的父母遇到问题,你应该主动提供帮助 。
Maybe you could do more jobs around the house so that they have more time for proper communication.
或许你可以在家里多做些事情,以便他们有更多的时间进行适当的交流 。
Secondly, why don't you sit down and communicate with your brother?
其次,你为什么不坐下来和你的哥哥沟通呢?
You should explain that you don't mind him watching TV all the time.
你应该向他说明你不介意他总是看电视 。
However, he should let you watch your favorite show.
但是,他应当让你看你最喜欢的节目 。
I hope things will be better for you soon.
我希望你的一切会很快好起来 。
Robert Hunt
罗伯特·亨特
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!