娱乐新天地:无间行者The Departed
日期:2007-10-27 23:38

(单词翻译:单击)

娱乐新天地:无间行者The Departed

(Movie) 'The Departed' is set in South Boston, where the state police force is waging war on organized crime. Young undercover cop Billy Costigan (Leonardo DiCaprio) is assigned to infiltrate the mob syndicate run by gangland chief Costello (Jack Nicholson). While Billy is quickly gaining Costello's confidence, Colin Sullivan (Matt Damon), a hardened young criminal who has infiltrated the police department as an informer for the syndicate, is rising to a position of power in the Special Investigation Unit. Each man becomes deeply consumed by his double life, gathering information about the plans and counter-plans of the operations he has penetrated. But when it becomes clear to both the gangsters and the police that there's a mole in their midst, Billy and Colin are suddenly in danger of being caught and exposed to the enemy -- and each must race to uncover the identity of the other man in time to save himself.

片名:The Departed

译名:美版无间道/无间行者

导演:马丁·斯科西斯 Martin Scorsese 

主演

莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥Leonardo DiCaprio
马特·达蒙 Matt Damon 
马克·沃尔伯格 Mark Wahlberg 
杰克·尼科尔森 Jack Nicholson 

类型:犯罪 剧情

上映:2006年10月6日

地区:美国

出品:华纳兄弟 Warner Bros. 

Transcript and Translation

When I was your age, they would say, you could become cops or criminals
我像你们这个年纪, 他们对我说, 要么做个警察, 要么当个罪犯

What I'm saying is this
我想说的是

When you're facing a loaded gun
当你面对一把上了膛的枪

What's the difference?
二者有何分别?

This is not the regular police
这不是普通警察

This is the state police
这是州警

We are in an elite unit
我们是精英组成的团队

This is sole we're after
这是我们正在调查的人

Frank Costello
弗兰克.卡斯特罗

You won't be paid as a regular cop, but there is a bonus involved
除了固定的薪水, 你还会有额外分红

So what do I do?
那我要做些什么?

You will not ever know the identity of under-cover people
你们将无从知晓卧底的身份

Do we/you have anyone in with Costello presently?
卡斯特罗那里有我们的人吗?

Maybe
也许有

Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?

Maybe not
也许没有

When I have my associate search you
让我的手下搜一下你的身

How was quick
这么快

I think he is dead already
我想他已经挂了

Get your hands off me
别碰我

I think we could work some up
我想我们可以大干一场

We are all convinced that Costello has at least one mole inside the Special Investigations Unit
我们确信, 特别调查组至少有一个内鬼

There are parts of my job I can't talk to you about
这关系到工作, 我不能跟你说

Man, you are trouble
你有麻烦了

You don't know the half of it
你只是一知半解

You'd better get organized, quick!
你最好快点搞定!

Hey, last time I checked, I tipped you off and you are not in jail
上次多亏我给你通风报信,你才免了牢狱之灾

Get in the feeling, we've got a cop in my crew
有种预感, 咱们有内鬼

Sooner Lady's gonna find out who I am and he's gonna kill me
很快那家伙就会知道一切, 我得送命的

I can get the rat
我会把这内鬼揪出来的

You just gotta let me do it in my way
你就让我自己来搞定这事吧

If you don't, it won't be me who pays for it
如果你搞不定, 就不是我来买单了

[There is no pain, you are receding]

There was a leak from the inside
有内鬼

It's real. Man, smoke him out!
千真万确. 一定要把他给揪出来!

[A distant ship's smoke on the horizon]

[You are only coming through in waves]

You are lying to me
你对我撒谎

There are things you don't wanna know about
有些事情是你不想知道的

[Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin']

What are you waiting for?
你们还在等什么?

So you mean you want him to chop me up and feed me to pool?
你们是不是要他把我给剁了然后拿去喂鱼?

Is that what you guys want?
这是不是你们所期待的?

[I have become comfortably numb]

How's your mother?
你母亲怎么了?

She is on her way out
她快不行了

You all are acted accordingly
你们倒是挺会演戏的.

影片简介

故事从上世纪七十年代开始。杰克·尼科尔森扮演的黑帮头子科斯特罗正处当打之年,他控制了整个波士顿的街区。年仅14岁的科林成为尼科尔森重点培养的对象。与此同时,另一个少年比利也闯进了他们的生活。比利的父亲在飞机场工作,心地善良。由于拒绝为科斯特罗效劳,被黑势力所迫害……

时光飞逝,科林和比利都已经长大成人。两人都考上了警校,当上了州警察局的警察。但是科林(马特·达蒙扮演)依然听命于黑帮头子科斯特罗,他是警方中的卧底,而比利(迪卡普里奥扮演)则希望当一个好警察,为父报仇雪恨。

  在成功打入波士顿有名的黑帮团伙——昆南,并一举歼灭之后,科林获得了嘉奖并提升。与此同时,科斯特罗的势力越来越大。警方已经了解到,内部也出现了黑帮卧底。遂决定派遣比利扮成黑帮分子前往调查。随着时间的推移,敏感的科斯特罗也觉察到了身边出现了警方卧底,于是警方和黑帮都决定展开洗底行动……

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • organizedv. 组织
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • associaten. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人 n. 准学士学位获得者 vt.
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • uncovervt. 揭开,揭露
  • bonusn. 奖金,红利
  • leakn. 漏洞 v. 漏,渗