神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第123期:命悬一线的夏洛克
日期:2016-12-28 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, my God. Taxi! Taxi! No, no, no. Police... sort of!
我的上帝出租车!出租车!停,停!警察……执行公务!
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot!
还是谢了,司机。万分感谢!
I can prove that you created an entirely false identity. Oh, just kill yourself. It's a lot less effort.
我能证明你假造身份。啊,你还是自杀吧。这要容易得多。
Go on. For me. Please!
跳吧。就算为我。请吧!
You're insane. You're just getting that now? Wo-wo-wo! OK.
你疯了。你才知道吗?好吧。
Let me give you a little extra incentive.
让我给你一点小小的激励。
Your friends will die if you don't.
你如果不跳,你朋友就得死。
John? Not just John. Everyone. Mrs Hudson? Everyone.
约翰?不止约翰,每一个人。赫德森太太?每一个人。
神探夏洛克剧照

Lestrade? Three bullets, three gunmen, three victims.
雷斯垂德?三颗子弹,三名狙击手,三个受害者。
There's no stopping them now...
现在没法阻止这一切了……
unless my people see you jump.
除非我的人看见你跳下去。
You can have me arrested, you can torture me,
你可以逮捕我,拷打我,
you can do anything you like with me,
对我做一切你想做的事,
but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
但无法阻止他们扣动扳机。
Your only three friends in the world will die unless... Unless I kill myself and complete your story.
在这世上,你仅有的三个朋友就要死啦,除非……除非我按你的意思去自杀。
You've got to admit, that's sexier.
你得承认,这样才酷。

分享到
重点单词
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征
  • incentiveadj. 刺激的,鼓励的 n. 刺激,鼓励,动机
  • preventv. 预防,防止