神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第117期:我不是你心中想的那样
日期:2016-12-08 17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Sherlock? There's something I need to do.
夏洛克?我得去做件事。
What? Can I help? No, on my own.
什么?我帮得上吗?不用,我自己来。
You're wrong, you know?
你错了,你知道吗?
You do count.
你的确很重要。
You've always counted and I've always trusted you.
你一直都很重要,我一直信任你。
But you were right.
但你说对了一点。
I'm not OK.
我不好。
Tell me what's wrong.
你怎么了。
Molly, I think I'm going to die.
茉莉,我想我快死了。
神探夏洛克剧照

What do you need? If I wasn't everything that you think I am.
你需要什么?如果我不是你心目中想的那样。
Everything that I think I am ...
也不是我想的那样……
Would you still want to help me?
你还愿意帮我吗?
What do you need? You.
你需要什么?你。
She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,
赖利小姐真是做足了功课,
and it's things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.
写的都是些只有跟夏洛克亲近的人才知道的事。
Ah. Have you seen your brother's address book lately?
你知道你弟弟近来和谁联系密切吗?
Two names—yours and mine ...
只有你和我……
and Moriarty didn't get this stuff from me.
而莫里亚蒂不是从我这里得到消息的。

分享到