神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:以其人之道还治其人之身
日期:2016-12-15 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

So, one big lie...
撒一个弥天大谎……
Sherlock's a fraud, and people will swallow it because the rest of it's true.
即夏洛克是个骗子,人们会相信这个说法,因为其他都是真的。
Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right?
莫里亚蒂想毁了夏洛克,对吗?
And you have given him the perfect ammunition.
而你给了他最精良的武器。
John. I'm sorry. Oh, please!
约翰。对不起。省省吧!
Tell him, would you?
你能告诉他吗?
I got your message.
我收到你的消息了。
神探夏洛克剧照

The computer code is the key to this. We find it, we can use it... beat Moriarty at his own game.
电脑密钥是关键,我们找到了,就能利用它……以其人之道还治其人之身。
What do you mean Use it? He used it to create a false identity.
“利用它”是什么意思?他用它用来创造假身份。
So we can break into the records and destroy Richard Brook. Bring back Jim Moriarty again.
我们就能侵入记录,抹去理查德·布鲁克。再“复活”吉姆·莫里亚蒂。
Somewhere in 221b, somewhere on the day of the verdict he left it hidden.
在我们住所的某处,审判那天他悄悄将它留了下来。
Uh-huh. What did he touch? An apple, nothing else.
哦。他动过什么?苹果,没了。
Did he write anything down? No.
他写了什么吗?没有。

分享到