神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:他没被枪击
日期:2015-09-30 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

'You realise this is a tiny bit humiliating?'
你知道这多少有点丢人吧?
It's OK, I'm fine
没关系 我不介意
Now...
现在...
show me to the stream.
带我到溪边看看
I didn't really mean for you.
我不是说你丢人
Look, this is a six.
你看 这案子只够六分
There's no point in my leaving the flat for anything less than a seven, we agreed.
七分以下的都不用我出房门 我们说好的

神探夏洛克第二季4.jpg

Now go back,
返回去
show me the grass.
给我看草地
When did we agree that?
什么时候说好的?
We agreed it yesterday. Stop!
昨天就说好了 停下
Closer.
靠近点
I wasn't even at home yesterday.
我昨天都没在家
I was in Dublin.
我在都柏林(爱尔兰)
It's hardly my fault you weren't listening.
你没好好听又不是我的错
Shut up!
闭嘴
Do you just carry on talking when I'm away?
我不在家时你一直在跟我说话?
I don't know, how often are you away?
不知道 你经常不在吗?
Now...
现在
show me the car that backfired
拍那辆逆火的车
It's there.
在那里
that's the one that made the noise, yes?
就是它发出的响声 对吗?
Yeah.

If you're thinking gunshot, there wasn't one.
如果你想说枪击 没有枪
He wasn't shot,
他没被枪击
he was killed by a single blow to the back from a blunt instrument,
他是从身后被钝物一击致命的
which then magically disappeared, along with the killer.
钝物也神秘失踪了 跟杀手一起
It's got to be an eight, at least.
至少能算八分吧
You've got two more minutes,
再给你两分钟
they want to know more about the driver.
他们想知道司机的信息
Oh, forget him, he's an idiot.
没他事 他是个傻瓜
Why else would he think himself a suspect?
不然他怎么会觉得自己有嫌疑?
I think he's a suspect.
我也觉得他有嫌疑
Pass me over.
把我递过去
All right, but there's a mute button, and I will use it.
行 不过这有个消音按钮 我可能会用的
Up a bit! I'm not talking from down here!
抬高点 我不要从底下说话
OK. Just take it, take it.
好好 你拿着 拿着
'Having successfully committed a crime without a single witness...'
要是他成功实施了犯罪 毫无目击者
why would he call the police and consult a detective?
何苦叫来警察 还找侦探咨询?
Fair play?
为公平竞争?
He's trying to be clever.
他耍小聪明
It's overconfidence.
自恃过高
Did you see him?
你见过他吗?
Morbidly obese,
病态肥胖
the undisguised halitosis of a single man living on his own.
独居单身汉毫不掩饰的口臭
The right sleeve of an internet porn addict,
右边袖子显示网络色情成瘾
the breathing pattern of an untreated heart condition.
呼吸显示心脏病未经治疗
Low self-esteem, tiny IQ and a limited life expectancy,
自卑 智商低 预期寿命有限
and you think he's a criminal mastermind?!
你觉得他能当幕后黑手?
Don't worry, this is just stupid.
别急 是他们犯傻
What did you say? Heart what?
你说什么 什么心脏病?
Go to the stream.
去溪那边
What's in the stream?
溪里有什么?
Go and see.
去看了就知道
Sherlock! You weren't answering your doorbell.
夏洛克 你怎么不应门铃
His room's through the back, get him some clothes.
他的房间在后面 给他拿点衣服
Who the hell are you?
你们是什么人?
Sorry, Mr Holmes...
抱歉 福尔摩斯先生
Sherlock.what's going on?'
夏洛克 怎么回事?
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走一趟
What's happening?'
怎么了?
I've lost him.
他断线了
I don't know what...
我不知道是...
Dr Watson?
华生医生?
Yeah.
是我
It's for you.
找你的
OK, thanks.
哦 谢谢
No, sir, the helicopter.
不 是直升机找你

分享到
重点单词
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • consultv. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • untreatedadj. 未经治疗的;未经处理的
  • bluntadj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的 v. 使迟钝,变钝