神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:魔高一丈
日期:2016-11-10 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

What's he on about?
他在干嘛?
Cameras, we're being watched.
摄像头,我们被监视了。
What? ! Cameras? Here?
什么?!摄像头?在这?
I'm in my nightie!
我还穿着睡袍呢!
No, Inspector. Why?
不,探长。什么?
The answer's no.
答案是不。
You've not heard the question! You want to take me to the station. Saving you the trouble of asking.
你还没听到我的问题呢!你想带我到局里去。省省你的问题吧。
Sherlock. The scream?
夏洛克。因为那声尖叫?
Yeah. Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan.
是的。是谁的主意?多诺万?我猜是多诺万。
"Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?" Ha ha, Moriarty is smart.
“我是不是参与了绑架案?”哈哈,莫里亚蒂很聪明。
神探夏洛克剧照

He planted that doubt in her head.
他把那种怀疑植入她的大脑。
That little nagging sensation. You're going to have to be strong to resist.
那种怀疑挥之不去。抵抗这种想法很难。
You can't kill an idea, can you?
想法是不能彻底消灭的,对吗?
Not once it's made a home ... there.
一旦它已经在这里……安家。
Will you come? One photograph,that's his next move.
你会和我来吗?一张照片,就是他的下一个目标。
Moriarty's game. First the scream, then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
莫里亚蒂的游戏。先是尖叫声,然后是我被审问的照片。
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
他想一寸一寸的毁灭我。
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.
这是个游戏,雷斯垂德,一个我不愿玩的游戏。
Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.
向多诺万警官问好。

分享到