神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第120期:只有朋友才能保护彼此
日期:2016-12-19 16:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah, speaking. What?
请讲。什么?
What happened? Is she OK?
发生了什么?她没事吧?
Oh, my God! Right, yes, I'm coming.
天啊,好的,是的,我马上来。
What is it? Paramedics. Mrs Hudson's been shot. What? How?
谁?医务人员,赫德森太太被枪击了。什么?怎么会?
Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus! Jesus! She's dying, Sherlock. Let's go. You go. I'm busy.
也许是你吸引来的杀手之一。天哪,天!她不行了,夏洛克,我们走吧。你去吧,我很忙。
Busy?! Thinking. I need to think.
忙?!在思考,我需要思考。
You need to...? Doesn't she mean anything to you?
你要……?她对你就不重要吗?
You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.
你曾经为了她,让一个人没了半条命、
She's my landlady. She's dying... you machine!
她是我的房东。她就要死了……你这台机器!
Sod this. Sod this! You stay here if you want, on your own.
该死的,当我没说!你要待就一个人待着吧。
Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.
我需要孤独。孤独能保护我。
神探夏洛克剧照

No, friends protect people.
不,只有朋友才能保护彼此 。
I've been kicked around since I was born.
我生来即颠沛
But now it's all right, it's OK.
如今已淡然。
You can look the other way.
易境而观之。
We can try to understand.
豁然便开朗。
The New York Times' effect on man.
人言亦可畏。
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother. You're stayin' alive...
任兄抑或母。生龙又活虎……
Well... here we are at last.
很好……我们终于对上了。
You and me, Sherlock. And our problem — the final problem. Staying alive!
你和我,夏洛克还有我们之间的问题——最后的问题。还没解决!
It's so boring, isn't it?
太无聊了,不是吗?

分享到