神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:化装术的最大弱点
日期:2015-10-29 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Mr Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Miss Adler, I presume.
艾德勒小姐 对吧
Look at those cheekbones.
看看这颧骨
I could cut myself slapping that face.
扇上去都会划破我的手呢
Would you like me to try?
要我试试看吗?
Right, this should do it.
嗯 这些应该够了
I've missed something, haven't I?
我错过什么了吧?
Please, sit down.
请落座吧

Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆
I had some at the Palace.
我在王宫用过茶了
I know.
我知道
Clearly.
显然
I had a tea too, at the Palace.
我也在王宫用过茶了
If anyone's interested.
如果有人想知道的话
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Mr Holmes?
福尔摩斯先生?
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?
No, I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power.
不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大崇尚某种强力
In your case, it's yourself.
对你来说 那就是你自己
Hmm, and somebody loves you.
还有个人爱着你
If I had to punch that face, I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.
要是让我揍你的脸 我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的
Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?
哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?
Er, anything at all. A napkin?
呃 什么都行 餐巾?
Why? Are you feeling exposed?
怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?
I don't think John knows where to look.
我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了
No, I think he knows exactly where.
不 我想他完全知道该往哪看
I'm not sure about you.
你呢 我就不好说了
If I was to look at naked women,I'd borrow John's laptop.
如果我想看裸女 我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的
You do borrow my laptop.
你本来就爱借我的电脑
I confiscate it.
我那是充公
Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.
算了 换个好点的话题
Now, tell me, I need to know
现在告诉我 我需要知道...
how was it done?
是怎么做到的?
What?
什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • vicarn. 教区牧师,教堂牧师,传教牧师
  • disguisen. 假面目,伪装物,假装 vt. 假装,假扮,掩饰
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • confiscatev. 没收,充公,查抄
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;