影视精讲《忠犬八公的故事》第17期:小八把车站当作家
日期:2012-07-16 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Jess:There you are, Hachi.
来 给你 八公
Hungry, huh.
饿了吧
Yes, very cold. It must eat.
对 很冷 它得吃点东西
I'm Jess,I owned the hot dog stand.
我是杰西 我是热狗摊老板
Ken:I'm Ken Fyuts, Professor Wilson's friend.
我是福治健 维森教授的朋友
Jess:Mr. Professor?
教授先生
One sugar, two cream.
一份糖 两份奶
So then, you must haveread the articlethen.
那 你看了那篇报道吧
Ken:I did.
看过了
Jess:You saw my name in the article?
你在报道里看到我的名字了吗
Ken:Yes, I did. This...
看到了
Twice.
两次
Ken:Please, let mehelp you withthe expense.
让我帮你负担些费用吧
Jess:No, no... please, no money.
不 不用 不要钱
Ken:What if he get sick?Medical expenses.
那如果他病了呢 当做医药费吧
Jess:They got collection from the crowds, the vendors,
有来自人们还有供应商的捐款
and we will take care of him for you.
我们会为你照顾好他的
Station's quite as Hachi's home now.
火车站现在就像八公的家
Everyday he comes. Same time, same place.
他每天都来 同一时间 同一地点
Get on it.
每天如此
Ken:You'll do that for him?
你会为他做吗
Jess:Take care of him?
照顾他吗
Of course.
当然
Alright, then.I works on some hot dogs.
好了 我该去忙活那些热狗了
Good to meet you.
幸会了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

read the article:看报道

Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?

你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?

help with:帮助某人做 ...

May I help with the washing-up?

我帮你洗餐具好吗?

get sick:生病

Most people get sick because of the cold weather.

由于天气泠大多数人得了病。

medical expenses:医药费

The medical expenses diminished his savings.

医疗费耗去了他的积蓄。

I works on some hot dogs.

我该去忙活那些热狗了。

I owned the hot dog stand.

我是热狗摊老板。

考考你:

让我帮你负担些费用吧。

火车站现在就像八公的家。

上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/190399.shtml

Yeah, I have been heard lots of talking about him on the trains.
Sound like it can make a good story.
He just does what's he's doing.

分享到
重点单词
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • diminishedadj. 减退了的;减弱的 v. 减少;削弱(dimin
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐