影视精讲《忠犬八公的故事》第6期:小八留下来了
日期:2012-07-05 18:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Cate:Excuse me.
醒醒
You don't have to...
你不用...
Parker:I'm just coming up. Yeah, yeah, sure.
我正要上去 上来吧
Just one night, one night only, okay?
一晚上 就一晚上 好吗
Be a good boy.
乖乖的
Stay there, alright. You will be fine.
就呆在这儿 没事的
Can't believe it. He love "Yankees".
难以置信 他是洋基队的球迷
Cate:No.
不会吧
Parker:Yeah, honestly. Really?
真的 说笑吧
Oh, this gonna be fun.
这游戏很好玩的
Alright, Hachi. This is what we gonna do.
八公 这是我们要做的
This is ball. Ball.
这是个球
Throw, you go get it and bring it back, okay?
我丢出去 你给我捡回来 好吗
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
Go get it. Go get it.
去 去捡回来
No, no, no, the ball.
不 不 是球
Hach, Hachi! Hachi, Hachi. Hey, Hachi! Hachi!
八公 八公 喂 八公 八公
I'll throw it, you bring it back, okay? Good boy.
我丢出去 你捡回来 好吗 好孩子
Go get it!
捡回来
Hachi! No, no, no, no. Get the ball!
八公 不是 把球捡回来
Hachi, come here! Hachi, come on.
八公 过来 八公 过来
Go get it. Come here, come here. Hachi, Hachi.
咬住 这边 这边 八公
Come on, see the ball? See the ball? Come here.
这边 看见球了吗 过来
Hachi. Hachi. Here. Come here.
八公 这边 过来
You can do this, alright? I know you can.
我知道你会的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

excuse me:对不起; 打扰一下

Excuse me, but I must say you are completely wrong.

对不起,但是我必须说你完全错了。

You'll have to excuse me.

请你原谅了。

come up:1.靠近

Come up to the fire, and you will thaw out.

到火炉边来,你就会觉得暖。

2.提升,达到

His new book did not come up to expectation.

他的新作没有达到预期水平。

拓展:

come up with:赶上

I had to run to come up with him.

我得跑才能赶上他。

bring back:1.带回来

Please bring back my notebook from the classroom.

请帮我把笔记本从教室里带回来。

2.使记起; 使恢复

The defeated classes wanted to bring back their lost paradise.

失败的阶级想要恢复它们失去的天堂。

Can't believe it. 难以置信。

剧情百科常识:

秋田犬是日本国最具代表性的犬种。秋田犬原为狩猎狗,后经改良成为大型的日本犬。秋田犬是日本的,因为它的原产地在日本的秋田县,所以它的名字就这样诞生了。它的类别属于尖嘴犬类,有很大的力量,并且十分的强健,它是非常喜好运动的品种之一,在日本,它的用途是用来做火警警备犬的,在世界各地,它现在已经成为了家庭犬的一份子,并且受到了人们的喜欢。17世纪时,秋田当地的佐竹侯,为了激励武士们,以秋田猎犬培训做为斗犬用,使秋田犬的体型逐渐被改良为大型。20世纪初日本昭和年间,日本国内开始逐步禁止斗犬,秋田犬饲养量剧减,后经有人提倡保护而被誉为国犬。

考考你:

这很好玩的。

我正要上去。

这是我们要做的。

答案下期公布

分享到