(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
If I get out of here... ...I'm going to start speaking to my momma.
如果我能离开这里 我会开始跟我妈妈说话
Wonder what she's doing right this minute?
我在想她现在在做什么
If I ever get out of here... ...I'm marrying Orit.
如果我能离开这里 我会跟欧莉特结婚
I love her. I should marry her. I don't know what's stopping me.
我爱她,应该跟她结婚,我不知道为什么没有这样做
If I ever get out of here, I'm having my eyes lasered.
如果我离开这里,我要去做眼部除纹手术
If I ever get out--
如果我离开这里…
Where are my Tic-T acs?
我的薄荷糖呢
What?
干嘛
I came home tonight and got into the elevator.
我今晚回家 做电梯要回我的公寓
An hour later, I got out of the elevator... and Brinkley and I moved out.
一个小时后我走出电梯 布克林和我搬出来了
Suddenly everything had become clear.
忽然之间一切都清楚了
It's a long story... full of the personal details we avoid so carefully.
说来话长了 我们两个都在逃避个人问题
Let me just say... there was a man in the elevator with me... who knew exactly what he wanted.
这样说,有个男的 跟我一起卡在电梯里,他知道自己要什么
I found myself wishing I were as lucky as he.
我真希望自己和他一样幸运
影视精讲
语义表达:Wonder对…感到好奇; 惊奇; 感到诧异; 想弄明白
句型操练:I wonder why these dresses have been marked down.
我不知道这些服装为什么减价。
I wonder who she is.
我在想她到底是谁。
句型出处:Wonder what she's doing right this minute?
我在想她现在在做什么
语义表达:Avoid vt.避开,避免,预防;[法]使无效,撤销,废止
句型操练:Women have to dress modestly, to avoid being harassed by the locals.
女士穿着应当庄重,以免受到当地人的骚扰。
He was always careful to avoid embarrassment.
他总是小心谨慎地避免尴尬。
句型出处:It's a long story... full of the personal details we avoid so carefully.
说来话长了 我们两个都在逃避个人问题