有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第22期:伦敦的新生活 (6)
日期:2013-05-27 12:10

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

I had a lot to learn,too.
当然我要学的东西很多。
I learnt how to make shoes out of brown paper.
我学会了如何用牛皮纸做鞋,
How to clean the actors hats with a bit of bread.
学会了用一点面包洗掉演员帽子上的污渍,
Then they looked like new again.
使帽子焕然一新。
I ran all over London to buy the best hair for the wigs.
我要跑遍伦敦买到最好的头发制成假发,
I learnt how to make fish,and fruit,and a piece of meat out of wood and coloured paper.
还要懂得如何用木头和彩色纸做成鱼、水果和肉片。
Will was busy day and night.
威尔夜以继日地忙碌,
I don't know when he slept.
连我都不知道他什么时候睡觉。
He was acting in plays,he was writing his own plays,
他不停地演戏、写他自己的剧本、
he was reading books,he was meeting other writers,making friends…He was learning,learning,learning.
看书,接触其他作家,结识新朋友……他一直在学习、学习、再学习。
One day we were having a glass of beer with Richard Burbage at the Boar's Head in Eastcheap.
一天我们在东切普塞德街的公猪头酒吧同理查·白贝芝喝酒。
莎翁经典

夜里辉煌的灯光,本是把自己的油耗干了,才把人间照亮。《维纳斯与阿都尼》

分享到