电影口语任你学 第31期:闻香识女人 Scent of a Woman
日期:2012-11-15 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

经典对白

That was no interview, Charlie. You're it. You're the only that showed up. You have to take the job.
没有面试,查理,就是你。只有你来应征,你一定要做这个工作。
He sleeps a lot. You can watch television, call your girlfriend.
他睡的多,你可以看电视,打电话给女友。
I promise you, an easy 300bucks.
我向你保证,轻轻松松赚三百块钱。
I don't get an easy feeling.
我可不觉得轻松。
His bark is worse than his bite. You know he was a great soldier, a real hero. The man grows on you.
他急躁但无恶意,以前他是个真正的大战英雄。能交心的那种人。
By Sunday night, you'll be best friends. Charlie, please.
到星期天你们就成哥们儿了。拜托了,查理。
Yes?
什么事?
Yes! Who is this?
你是谁?
It's Randy.
是兰迪。
Randy? You new?
兰迪,你是我新亲戚?
I'm your nephew.
我是你外甥。
Hah! Here I am!
我来了!
Your sister's been hoarding me long enough. Though it's time to spread the riches around.
你姐姐可是想死我了!散财的时候到了。
活学活用

1. 请求
Excuse me. Can you help me to clear this paper jam?
劳驾,帮我弄一下打印机好吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a favor?
我可以请您帮个忙吗?
要注意回答“可以”时用No,“不可以”时用Yes。
Would you give me a hand?
能帮把手吗?
I'm sorry to bother you, but can you help me?
对不起,能帮我一下吗?
It's no bother.
没问题。
I'll be glad to; I'd be happy to; With pleasure; Love to.
乐意为您效劳。
I'd appreciate it if you could call me tonight.
你今天晚上如果能给我打个电话的话,我将非常感激。
2. 做客
I'm so glad you could come!
你能来真让我高兴!
当你到的时候,主人可能会说这句话。
Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢你的邀请。
你应该礼貌地感谢主人的邀请。
Please make yourself at home.
请随便,别拘束。
这句话的意思是“让自己舒服点”,或者是“就像在自己家里一样。”
Your home is very beautiful!
你家可真漂亮!
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢你的热情款待。
在即将离开时,可以用这句话来向主人表示感谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传