电影口语任你学 第21期:​冰河世纪之恐龙的黎明 Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs
日期:2012-11-01 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

经典对白

So listen, Ellie thinks there's something bothering you...
是这么个事儿,艾莉觉得有什么事让你烦恼……
Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out.
说真的,我是在想,可能,很快,我就该出发了。
Okay, so I'll just tell her that you're fine. It was nothing.
哦,那我就跟她说你没事了,啥事没有。
Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-dates.
我们能哄得了谁呢,曼尼?我越来越不像只剑齿虎了,失去战斗力。而且,我也不适合整天陪小孩玩。
Oh, you're so beautiful.
哦,你可真漂亮。
She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness.
她长得像妈妈,真是谢天谢地。
Oh, no offence, Manny. No offence. You're beautiful on the inside.
哦,没别的意思,曼尼。没别的意思。你的心灵也很美。
活学活用

1. 表示心情忧郁
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.
那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底地精疲力竭。
You can't rise to the occasion.
你根本无法振作起来。
Just getting started seems impossible.
根本没有力气重新开始。
On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.
在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.
不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。
实例说明:
You're getting on my nerves.
你惹毛我了。
"get on my nerves"的意思跟"jump on my back"差不多,是某人去惹到我了的意思。凡是有人惹到你,可以警告他说"You are jumping on my back!"。
Cut me some slack!/Give me some slack!
放我一马吧。
I don't give a shit./I don't give a damn.
不屑一顾。
Tough luck, but shit happens.
真倒霉,但还是发生了。
shit是不雅的词,但这个词可以用在很多让你很不爽的事上。另外一种讲法为"rotten luck"(烂透了的运气)。二者意思上差不多。
I got the short end of the stick.
这实在是我所能遇到最糟的情况了。
2. 表示称赞美貌
She is gorgeous!
她真是漂亮。
还可以用"You are pretty!"和"You are so beautiful!"表达此意。gorgeous和pretty, beautiful都是美丽的意思,但是程度上可能要比pretty和beautiful还要再来的高一些。
She is a babe.
她是个美女。
She turns me on.
她让我眼睛为之一亮。
turn-on也可以当作名词用,用来表示任何令你觉得很不错的人、事、物。可以说"She is such a turn-on"。就是说她给我的感觉还蛮不错的。
I think she is a hottie.
她是个辣妹。
也可以说成hot babe或是hot chick。但是在美国不可以去跟女孩子说"You are a hottie.",可能会换回一巴掌。

分享到
重点单词
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • rottenadj. 腐烂的,腐朽的
  • slackn. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止 adj. 松弛的,不
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡