电影口语任你学 第30期:史密斯夫妇 Mr. and Mrs. Smith
日期:2012-11-14 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

经典对白

They're a bit green. I think we're gonna have to reupholster the sofas...and definitely get a new rug, maybe a Persian.
它们有点绿,所以我想我们得重整沙发套,当然地毯也得换新的,或者换张波斯的吧。
Or we can keep the old ones. Then we don't have to change a thing.
或者我们可以保持原样,这样我们就什么也不必换了。
We talked about this. You remember?
我们商量过这事的,你记得吗?
I remember. I remember because we said we'd wait.
我记得,我记得因为我们说过要等一等的。
If you don't like them, we can take them back.
如果你不喜欢它们,我们可以退货的。
Okay. I don't like them.
好的,我不喜欢它们。
You'll get used to them.
你会慢慢习惯它们的。
You ever been I.D.card on a hit?
你曾经泄露过身份没有?
Not that I'm aware of, no.
据我所知没有。
Right. I think I'm in trouble. You get a look at him?
那可真好,我想我有麻烦了,你看到他了吗?
I'm not even sure it was a him.
我认为其实那不是个男人。
Are you saying you had your ass handed to you by some girl?
你的意思是说你被一个女的给打中了?
I think so. A pro.
我想是吧,是职业人士。
This shouldn't be that difficult.
那应该不难查到。
活学活用

1. 表示习惯
You should cultivate the habit of listening to what you are told.
你应该养成听话的习惯。
I need to get into the habit of getting up earlier in the mornings.
我必须养成每天早晨早起的习惯。
He used to stop in at the nearby pub to wet his whistle before going on shift.
他上班前总习惯顺便在附近的酒吧喝点酒。
It's a habit of theirs.
这是他们的一种习惯。
getting used to the cold weather; was used to driving a small car.
开始习惯寒冷的天气;过去惯常开一辆小车。
You will soon get accustomed to the climate here.
你会很快习惯这里的气候的。
He is used to flying in a monoplane.
他习惯于坐单翼机飞行。
He assumed the customs of his new country.
他接受了民国的风俗习惯。
In Chinese, the iron box is conventionally called the mainframe.
在中文里,这个箱子被习惯地称为主机。
If any habits ever had time to fix upon her, they would have operated here.
假如她以前曾有时间形成一定的习惯的话,在这种场合习惯会起作用。
Grammatically, it is all right, but it is not quite idiomatic.
从语法上看,这句话不错,但是它不太符合英语的习惯。
2. 表示麻烦
John, if you don't learn how to keep your nose clean, you're going to end up in jail.
约翰,如果你再惹是生非,你总有一天会坐牢的。
Let sleeping dog lie.
别惹麻烦。
My brother is ill-tempered, and always stirs up trouble.
我弟弟的脾气很暴躁,常惹是生非。
Don't always try to start something when everything is running smoothly.
当一切都进行得很顺利时,不要总想惹是生非。
Don't trouble troubles till trouble troubles you!
不要自找麻烦,除非麻烦来找你。
Don't ask for trouble. You'd better run away.
你最好还是走吧,别自找麻烦!
He hasn't made a lot of changes to the team since taking over as head coach, figuring if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
他当主教练之后,并未对该队做什么大改变,可能他是觉得“没事不要乱动”吧。
I don't want to make trouble, but I have a few suggestions that could make things work more smoothly.
我不是想惹是生非,只是想提几个建议使事情更顺利地进行。
Don't go looking for trouble.
别没事找事。

分享到
重点单词
  • conventionallyadv. 照惯例,照常套,照老例
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • idiomaticadj. 地道的,成语的,符合语言习惯的
  • cultivatevt. 培养,耕作,栽培,结交(朋友), 促进增长,教养
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • rugn. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • accustomedadj. 习惯了的,通常的