英语俚语天天说 第484期:"肯德基鸡腿"可以说"chicken leg"吗?
日期:2019-08-05 07:31

(单词翻译:单击)

【讲解】

鸡肉、鸡块

chicken drumstick 鸡腿

chicken twister 鸡头卷

chicken nuggets 鸡块

Chicken wings 鸡翅


twist v. 扭动,转动

Twist the cap again to make sure it is tight.

瓶盖再拧一下,确保拧紧了。


combo n. 快餐店的套餐

I'd like a Peking twister combo.

我想点一个老北京鸡肉卷套餐。

You got a chicken twister, chips and a coke in the combo.

这个套餐里有一个鸡肉卷,薯片还有可乐。


Soda fountain 自助取冷饮柜台

Many fast food restaurants have soda fountains, which are machines where you can pour yourself a soft (usually carbonated) drink.

许多快餐店都有自助取冷饮的柜台,这是些机器。你可以在这些机器上给自己倒一杯软饮(通常是碳酸的)。


【快餐店点餐这段对话就够了】

A: Welcome, what would you like to order?

您好,需要点什么呢?

B: I would like a Peking twister combo.

我想要一个老北京鸡肉卷套餐。

A: Is that for here or to go?

在这吃还是带走呢?

B: For here, please.

在这吃,谢谢。

A: For the coke, would you like a small, medium or large?

可乐的话,您想要小杯,中杯,还是大杯呢?

B: A medium, please.

中杯,谢谢。

A: Is that everything?

就要这些吗?

B: That'll be all. Thanks. Oh, by the way, where can I get my drink?

就要这些,谢谢。噢!对了,我在哪取饮料呢?

A: You could pour yourself the drink at the soda fountain with this cup.

拿着这个杯子,您在那边的饮料柜台可以给自己倒饮料。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

分享到