(单词翻译:单击)
George Birkin asks:
乔治·伯金问道:
"How do I win the Game of Thrones?"
怎么赢得《权力的游戏》?
What's that?
那是什么?
If you wanna win the Game of Thrones, you should probably watch Game of Thrones. I haven't watched it.
如果你想赢得《权力的游戏》,应该去看电视剧《权力的游戏》 。我没有看过 。
Well, you better watch that show very closely, and watch all the strategy.
你最好仔细看那部剧,看清所有的策略 。
Is it possible to win the Game of Thrones? I feel like everybody would just die with dragons and fire.
有可能赢得《权力的游戏》吗?我认为所有人都会和龙还有火一起死去 。
It's hard to say because everybody who I think is gonna win dies. Just be relentless and don't trust anybody.
很难说,因为所有我认为会赢的人都死了 。只要坚持到底,不要相信任何人 。
I would say treat it like a game of Chess. Use the same principles and if you focus on winning, you should.
我会说,把它当作一盘棋 。应用同样的原则,如果你专注于胜利,你就会胜利 。
Fight the dirtiest and the hardest.
与最脏和最艰苦作斗争 。
Train to be an amazing fighter and maybe you'll win.
训练成为一名优秀的战士,也许你会赢的 。
You probably have to poison some people, become king.
你可能要毒死一些人,然后成为国王 。
Eliminate your competition, and then you gotta win over everyone around you.
清除你的竞争对手,然后你必须战胜周围所有的人 。
Call on a war. If you really want that throne you'll do anything to get it.
发动战争 。如果你真的想要王位,那就要不惜一切代价得到它 。
I'm gonna have to go with ride a dragon. Befriend all the dragons in the series, put them all together, and then ride all of them.
我会骑着龙去 。和该系列中所有的龙做朋友,把它们集合到一起,然后骑上它们 。
Get a humongous throne...humongous! And then get a humongous crown, and then get a lot of servants and say, "Off with your head!"
准备一个庞大的王位……巨大的!然后再弄来一个巨大的王冠,找来一堆仆人,说:“砍下你的头!”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载