(单词翻译:单击)
Team Peeta 4evs wants to know...
Team Peeta 4evs想知道:
"Now that The Hunger Games are over, what book franchise or movie franchise should I get into?"
“《饥饿游戏》已经完结了,我应该看哪本系列小说或是系列电影?”
I have no idea what to tell you on this one.
有关这个问题,我不知道应该给你什么建议 。
Go and see whatever comes out.
去看新上映的电影 。
Diary of a Wimpy Kid. That's a good series.
《小屁孩日记》 。那个系列很不错 。
Rocky? Reason I say that is because right now they're starting the part two. They have a little spin-off.
《洛奇》?我推荐《洛奇》的原因是他们马上要出第二部 。他们制造了派生作品 。
Read Lord of the Rings and then watch Lord of the Rings.
先看《魔戒》三部曲的小说,再看《魔戒》系列电影 。
You should get into Harry Potter, 'cause that's a little bit like The Hunger Games, and it's very good.
你应该看《哈利·波特》,因为那和《饥饿游戏》有点像,而且《哈利·波特》非常好看 。
I was super into Twilight in middle school. So if you're into that, it could be up your alley.
我上初中时非常喜欢《暮光之城》 。如果你也喜欢,那正好适合你 。
If I were you, I would try The Maze Runner.
如果我是你,我会看《移动迷宫》 。
Maze Runner. I personally like Maze Runner better than The Hunger Games.
《移动迷宫》 。相比《饥饿游戏》,我个人更喜欢《移动迷宫》 。
Okay, where do I start? Okay, so you should definitely try The Maze Runner series, if you haven't, Divergent, The 5th Wave.
好,应该从哪儿开始说?嗯,你一定要看《移动迷宫》系列,如果你还没看过,你还可以看《分歧者》和《第五波》 。
If you are into action stuff, you're probably going to like Batman.
如果你喜欢动作片,你可以看《蝙蝠侠》 。
Go to the Superman. The new one's coming out, the Superman and Batman together.
去看《超人》吧 。新一部《超人》电影马上就要上映了,这部电影里有超人也有蝙蝠侠 。
The new Star Wars. It really is exciting. It's gonna be fun.
新版《星球大战》 。那真的令人非常兴奋 。一定会很有趣的 。
Ooh, you could get back into Star Wars. That is a good franchise to get into now, because they are gonna be doing mad movies, mad video games, mad books soon.
哦,你可以看《星球大战》 。那是很适合现在看的系列作品,因为他们很快就会制造疯狂的电影、疯狂的电子游戏和疯狂的书籍 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载