(单词翻译:单击)
Michaela Stanton wants to know:
米凯拉·斯坦顿想知道:
"Is double-dipping an okay thing to do?"
“两次蘸酱合适吗?”
(chuckles) It depends on what you're double-dipping in.
(轻声地笑)这取决于你要两次蘸什么酱 。
Double-saliving is what you're talking about. Double-mouthing.
你说的是两次沾唾液 。两次将食物放进嘴里 。
No! No.
不行!不要这样做 。
It's really bad manners.
那真是非常糟糕的行为 。
No. Just one dip. The whole thing in your mouth.
不要 。只能蘸一次 。然后全放进嘴里 。
If you're with other people, it's disgusting.
如果你和其他人一起吃饭,那这会很恶心 。
If you're double-dipping chips at a party where you don't know everybody, not an okay thing to do.
如果你在谁都不认识的派对上吃薯条时两次蘸酱,那并不合适 。
It's okay to do it if that's your dip but if you're sharing it with someone, probably not too cool.
如果是你一个人的酱碟,那可以,但如果你和其他人共用酱碟,那可能这样做并不合适 。
Double-dipping is okay with certain people. Your boss, don't double-dip. Your girlfriend, that's fine. You guys share saliva anyway.
和某些人一起吃饭时,两次蘸酱是没问题的 。但如果和老板一起吃饭,那不要这样做 。和女朋友一起就没关系 。毕竟你们会交换唾液 。
You don't wanna do it with someone you don't know that well, but if they're your close friends, why not?
和不熟的人一起吃饭时,你是不会想这样做的,但如果是和亲密的朋友一起吃饭,为什么不行呢?
I sometimes do that. I guess it's an okay thing to do.
我有时会这样做 。我认为这没什么问题 。
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Nobody's gonna get sick.
我认为这没什么不妥 。没有人会因此生病的 。
Just do it. It's not a big deal. It's not like you're slobbering all over the chip and then dipping it in again. Just do it.
想做就做 。这没什么大不了的 。又不是整个薯条上都沾了你的口水,然后你又再次去蘸酱 。只管去做就好了 。
(whispers) I do it. I'm not gonna lie. I usually wait for whoever is around to just turn around or not look, and then I do it. So I would say it's an okay thing to do 'cause I do it.
(小声说)我会这样做 。我不想撒谎 。我经常会等到周围的人转过身或是没有注意的时候,再次蘸酱 。所以我会说这没问题,因为我就会这样做 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载