(单词翻译:单击)
MLG Pro asks...
MLG Pro问道:
"How do I not rage at a Rage game?"
“在玩《狂怒》游戏时怎么能不发怒?”
Hmm... that's hard.
嗯……那很难 。
Okay, well, I don't know what a Rage game is.
好吧,我不知道什么是《狂怒》游戏 。
You're asking the wrong girl, babe. I don't game.
亲爱的,你问错人了 。我不玩游戏 。
I'm a horrible person to ask, 'cause I get super frustrated.
问我这个问题真是太糟糕了,因为我极容易暴怒 。
Dude. Dude. It's a Rage game; what do you expect? You're gonna rage at it. You can't not rage.
哥们,伙计 。那是《狂怒》游戏,你还期待什么?你就是要发怒 。你不能不发怒 。
You don't play it. You skip it. You lose, who cares? It's just a game.
不要玩那个游戏 。略过它 。你会输,可是谁在乎呢?那只是个游戏 。
You watch people rage on the Rage game, and then you're like, "Oh, I don't want to rage on the Rage game, because everybody else rages on the Rage game."
你看到其他人在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒,然后你就会想,“哦,我不想在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒,因为其他人都在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒 。”
Keep playing until you succeed, even if you get pissed off.
在你成功前要一直继续玩,即使你被气坏了 。
You just have to train really hard to make sure that you can beat this Rage game, because otherwise you'll just keep dying and raging.
你要非常刻苦地训练,以确保你能赢下《狂怒》游戏,否则你会死掉,然后发怒 。
Stay calm, my brother. Stay calm. I don't know anything else to tell you. Think of peaceful inner thoughts.
保持冷静,兄弟,保持冷静 。我不知道还能跟你说什么 。想想和平的内心想法 。
Try to control yourself that the game is trying to make you angry.
尽量控制自己,那个游戏就是为了让你发怒 。
Take it slow. If you lose, just go. Just try again. Don't get mad so easily.
慢慢来 。如果你输了,继续就好了 。再尝试一次 。不要如此轻易地生气 。
Give no...You just sit there. Just chill. And be like, "Whatever, bro. I'm not even mad."
不要……你坐在那里就好 。冷静下来 。你要想,“伙伴,无论如何,我都不会生气 。”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载