(单词翻译:单击)
Casey Lang asks:
凯西·朗问题道:
"I've just been asked to my first dance by a really cute guy, but I've never slow danced and have never had a date. What do I do?"
“刚才有个可爱的男孩邀请我跳第一支舞,我从来没跳过慢舞,而且也没有约会过 。我要怎么办?”
That's just fine. Not everyone's gone on a date before.
这没什么 。不是所有人都有约会经历 。
Make sure you've brushed your teeth and have fresh breath...because you're going to be very close to the guy.
一定要刷牙,保持口气清新,因为你会和那个男孩离得非常近 。
Ask your parents. Old people are excellent when it comes to dancing.
问问你的父母 。在跳舞方面老人通常都很棒 。
Practice with your parents. That way, you'll feel more comfortable.
和你的父母练习 。这样你会感觉舒服些 。
Ask a brother, a sister, a mom, a dad, a cousin, an uncle.
问问你的兄弟姐妹、爸爸妈妈或是表亲和叔叔 。
Practice slow dancing.
练习慢舞 。
Take dance classes for only like, a week or two.
报个舞蹈课,学习一到两周的时间 。
Have fun. Don't worry about it.
开心地玩就好 。不要太担心 。
You just have a fun time. It's all about having fun.
你只要享受美好时光 。就是要愉快地玩 。
Act natural, enjoy yourself, and just go with the flow.
表现得自然点,玩得开心最重要,顺其自然就好 。
Go and have a good time.
去度过愉快时光 。
If you overthink it, you're not gonna have fun, but if you just go with the flow, odds are you'll have an awesome time.
如果你想得太多,你就不能好好玩了,如果你顺其自然,那你可能会度过精彩的时光 。
Just improvise and just start dancing and release your inhibitions and just go crazy.
即兴跳舞,释放你的激情,疯狂地玩吧 。
The Brotatoes? I love it!
Brotatoes?我爱这个!
"How do I call the Ghostbusters?"
“我怎么给捉鬼敢死队打电话?”
Well, you shouldn't call them because they're not real.
嗯,你不应该给他们打电话,因为他们不是真实存在的 。
I can't help you with this, okay? The Ghostbusters aren't real.
这个我帮不了你 。因为捉鬼敢死队并不存在 。
I don't know. I think they're on 911.
我不知道 。我想可以给911打电话 。
In the real world, I assume that the Ghostbusters are an extension of 911. Have fun.
在现实世界中,我想可以拨打911分机找捉鬼敢死队 。祝你玩得开心 。
Dial a number. I don't know, 1-800GHOST-BUSTERS or something.
拨个号码 。我也不知道是什么号码,没准可以拨1-800找捉鬼敢死队之类的 。
Just look it up.
查一下 。
Google it.
用谷歌查查 。
Go on the internet and say, "How do I call the Ghostbusters?" and maybe they'll have a number up there.
去网上问“我怎么给捉鬼敢死队打电话?”也许网上会有电话号码 。
Pop out Siri and be like, "Siri, call Ghostbusters." I mean, Siri, she'd probably know. She knows everything, right?
去问Siri,“Siri,给捉鬼敢死队打电话” 。Siri可能知道 。她什么都知道,对吧?
I believe they're on the Yellow Pages because I remember they have a receptionist to answer calls.
我想黄页分类信息上会有,因为我记得他们有可以接电话的接线员 。
I think you have to sing the Ghostbusters theme. When there's something strange. In the neighborhood. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! And then they'll come.
我想你要捉鬼敢死队的主题曲 。周围发生怪事时,要给谁打电话?捉鬼敢死队!然后他们就出现了 。
Bettina Negrini asks:
贝蒂娜·内格里尼问道:
"I want dimples. How do I get them?"
“我想要酒窝
(whispering) I don't know what even dimples are.
(低声说)我甚至都不知道那是什么 。
I don't know, okay? I'm not really into biology yet.
我不知道 。我还没有学生物呢 。
Try sticking your fingers in your cheeks for a while and see if it makes an indent.
试试用手指戳你的脸颊,看看会不会凹进去 。
There's actually a plastic surgery now to get dimples. That's really weird.
想要酒窝,现在可以做整形手术 。那太奇怪了 。
Go to a plastic surgeon. That's the only way you can do it.
去找整形医生 。那是让你能有酒窝的唯一方法 。
Genetics! According to Darwin, some traits are passed down from one generation to the next. Some traits aren't.
遗传!达尔文认为,一些特征可以从上一代遗传给下一代 。有些特征不会 。
I don't know. You're just born with them.
我不知道 。酒窝是生下来就有的 。
You're out of luck. If you're not born with them, honey, you're not gonna have 'em.
你太不幸了 。如果你生下来没有酒窝,那你以后也不会有酒窝了 。
You get them by not getting them and being happy with what you've got.
不要想酒窝,对你所拥有的感到满意就好 。
If you're not born with them naturally, it might not be that easy and it could be a little painful. Just think about just having a cute smile not worried about the dimples.
如果你生下来没有酒窝,那要有酒窝可能不会那么容易,而且会有些痛苦 。只要可爱的微笑就好,不要担心酒窝的事情 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载