(单词翻译:单击)
Emily Pond wants to know:
艾米丽·庞德想知道:
"What do I do if I have a broken heart?"
“如果心碎了要怎么办?”
Hmm. This is hard.
嗯,这很难办 。
You find some glue or tape and put it back together.
你可以找些胶水或胶带,然后把心拼好 。
You wait til somebody else fixes it. Basically, Emily, you find somebody else.
等到其他人来修复它 。艾米丽,去找其他人 。
Eat pizza. That always makes me feel better.
吃批萨 。批萨总会让我感觉好一些 。
Sit on the couch in a blanket with ice cream and go...
坐在沙发上,盖着毯子吃冰激凌 。
Just whatever the situation was, realizing that it all happens for a reason.
无论情况如何,你都要知道发生的所有事都是有原因的 。
Move on because life is really short and there's no point in just sitting there, being upset about it.
继续前行,因为人生很短,坐在那里伤心难过没有任何意义 。
Don't stay home and pine away. Just get out and do things and keep active.
不要呆在家里独自忧伤 。出去做些事情,经常活动 。
Go out and do something fun, hang out with your friends and get your mind off of whatever bad is happening.
走出家门,做些有趣的事情,和朋友们一起玩,让你的大脑忘记那些不好的事情 。
Get really busy with a project or go and do something for someone else.
找事情让自己忙碌起来,或是为其他人做些事 。
Take a hike in a wonderful, wonderful green area. Take some time to just grieve and you know, do something special for yourself.
去美丽的绿化区徒步 。给悲伤留点时间,为自己做些特别的事情 。
Talk to somebody about it. Get your feelings out. It will make you feel a lot better.
和他人谈谈 。把感情发泄出去 。那会让你感觉好受很多 。
Try going on YouTube. You've got puppy videos, you've got fail videos, you've got anything you want. It'll cheer you up!
试试上YouTube网 。那里有小狗的视频,还有失败视频,你可以找到所有你想要的视频 。那会让你振作起来的!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载