性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:伊桑和吉妮的吵架
日期:2016-01-28 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Come on. Only hookers and insane coeds would agree to this.

得了吧。只有妓女和疯了的女学生才会同意。

I resent that. Have you signed on?

我表示反对。你报名参加志愿者了吗?

I am Dr. Masters' associate.

我是马斯特斯医生的助手。

Otherwise, I would have no reservations about volunteering.

否则我一定会毫无保留的报名志愿者的。

All of our subjects know they're advancing the cause of science.

所有的志愿者都知道他们是在推动科学的进步。

These are young, goodlooking women.

她们都是年轻貌美的女子。

Austin, trust me on this. I don't know.

奥斯丁,相信我。我不知道。


This whole thing feels like... Christmas or something.

这整件事给人感觉就像...圣诞节一样。

Gini! I need to talk to you.

吉妮!我得跟你谈谈。

Hello, Ethan. We're working here.

你好,伊桑,我们在工作。

Yes, your wife told me.

知道,你妻子跟我说了。

Your wife, who's been standing by herself at the bar the last 20 minutes.

你妻子一个人在吧台那边都站了二十分钟了。

I'll be back in a moment, gentlemen.

我去去就回,先生们。

But, yes... Merry Christmas to us all.

但是,对的。圣诞快乐。

Ethan, let go of me! You're hurting me! No!

伊桑,放开我!你弄疼我了!放手!

Tell me! You can't answer, can you?

告诉我,你无法回答对吗?

How many times have we slept together?

我们在一起睡了多少次了?

Just come back inside with me.

你先跟我回去吧。

It's not that tough a question.

这个问题并不难回答。

How many times have you let me fuck you?

你让我操你多少次了?

We are not going to have this conversation now.

现在我不想跟你谈论这个话题。

When is a good time, Virginia?

那要什么时候谈论,弗吉妮娅?

Because I haven't seen you in weeks.

我都已经好几周没见到你了。

You see me every day. I haven't seen you alone!

你不是每天都见我吗。我没单独见过你。

You work late every night! You ride home now with that bowtied asshole! Shh!

你每晚都工作到很晚!现在你都跟那个打着领结的混蛋一起。乘车回家。嘘!

I come over, I get some bullshit excuse.

我过来找你你却给我什么狗屁借口。

It's not an excuse. I'm busy. The study is expaI don't care about the study!

那不是借口。我很忙,研究我才不管什么研究!

Please. Don't do this. Don't not talk to me. Just tell me.

求你了,不要这样对我。不要不理我,你跟我说。

What? ! Tell me What? Tell you what?

什么?跟我说什么?跟你说什么?

That I don't like being dragged out here in the cold when you're drunk and insulting?

我不喜欢被喝醉的你拉到外面来挨冻还要被你侮辱吗?

Why would I insult you when you're all I think about!

我满脑子都是你,怎么会侮辱你!

I have been in your bed. I have been inside you. Please.

我上过你的床,我到你的身体里面去过。别说了。

What am I not doing? Or doing too much of?

我还有什么没做?或者是做的太多了?

You know, what can I do better?

我要怎样做才能更好?

Ethan, please. You are my friend.

伊桑,拜托,你是我的朋友。

Oh, Jesus Christ. Do not say "Friend." You are! You are my friend!

上帝啊!别说什么"朋友"了。你就是啊,你就是我的朋友!

Friends don't fuck, Virginia.

朋友会上床吗,弗吉妮娅?

Lovers do. People in love with each other, they do.

情人才会。相爱的人才会。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • associaten. 同伴,伙伴,合伙人 n. 准学士学位获得者 vt.
  • resentvt. 恨,生气
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂