性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:跟巴顿达成共识
日期:2016-01-21 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

And now nobody will. It's late. Let's go. Masters.

而且也没有人会去了解性。很晚了,我们走吧。马斯特斯。

I'm just so happy that you and Barton made up.

我真是太高兴你跟巴顿达成共识了。

It wasn't exactly valentines and roses.

过程并非特别浪漫。

But Bill can be very persuasive, as you know.

但正如你所知 比尔相当具有说服力。

I persuaded her to marry me.

我说服她嫁给我。

性爱大师7.jpg

And now I'm persuading her to find some champagne so we can celebrate.

现在我说服了她找些香槟来,好让我们庆祝一番。

I'll go with you, Lib. It's a good day.

我跟你一起去,莉比。今天真不错。

Would you have done it? Leave, I mean?

你真的会这么做吗?我是说辞职?

Scully's the one that folded. I don't have to show my hand.

反正让步的人是斯高利。我没必要跟他摊牌。

I've been asking around about Langham.

我找人问了问朗廷。

He's married, but he's also had affairs.

他已经结婚了,但他也有外遇。

Apparently, nurses are his weakness.

显然,护士正对他的胃口。

Maybe I should talk to him.

或许我应该跟他谈谈。

You? Langham's a doctor. So are you.

你?朗廷是名医生。你也是。

I insinuated my way in with you easily enough.

我迂回几下便轻易说服了你。

You're forgetting that I picked you for this job.

你忘了是我选择你担任这份工作的。

If that's what you need to tell yourself.

如果你硬要这么说的话。

See if you can get him away from his wife. I'll find you later.

看看你能不能将他从他老婆那里支开。我待会再找你。

分享到
重点单词
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • weaknessn. 软弱
  • persuasiveadj. 有说服力的,令人信服的