性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:医院的地位
日期:2016-01-15 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Best seat in the house. Now, the patient controls Ulysses herself.

全场最好的座位。现在,病人亲自控制尤利西斯。

The only thing you have to do is lean in close, like this, so you get the best possible view through the lens.

你唯一要做的就是靠近,像这样如此一来,你能透过镜头得到最好的观看效果。

But not too close, or you'll get poked in the eye.

但别靠得太近,不然眼睛会被戳到的。

You're saying watch out for the dildo.

你是在让我当心这根自慰棒。

Just think of yourself as Sir Edmund Hillary leaving base camp.

登顶珠峰第一人把自己想象成埃德蒙·希拉里爵士从营地里出发就好了。


Whenever you're ready, J...miss.

准备好了我们就开始,简...女士。

Thank you. It's, uh... Well, it's a remarkable feat.

谢谢。真是...还真是项壮举。

Which is why it's time to go public, Barton.

这也就是为什么要公开 巴顿。

Time to submit this proposal to the board.

是时候将这项提案上交给董事会了。

Damn it. You promised me.

该死,你向我保证过。

I did not promise...A study where a naked woman mounts a mechanical phallus!

我没有答应过你...一个脱了精光的女人插着机械阴茎的研究!

What we've done here is revolutionary. You know it is.

我们所做的是革命性的实验。你知道这一点。

It's not just the technology.

这不光是技术革命。

The new data we're collecting dispels years of myths about how a woman's body anticipates sex.

我们收集到的新信息驱散了女性身体希望得到怎样的性爱的谜团。

We've already debunked many established theories, plus charted clearcut stages of sexual response...four in all.

我们已经推翻了众多现有的理论,还清晰绘制出了性反应的各项阶段,一共四层。

We're starting to see that some women are capable of multiple orgasms.

我们开始发现有些女人能够多重高潮。

Why does your secretary keep talking to me?

为什么你的秘书不停地跟我说话?

I already gave you my answer. It's not an answer I can accept.

我已经给你我的答复了。这不是个我能接受的答案。

I've made this hospital a fortune. Our patient base has tripled.

我为这座医院贡献累累。我们的就诊人数翻了三番。

We're ranked second in the country.

我们成为了全国排名第二的医院。

Our donors can't write checks fast enough, in large part because of me.

捐助人名单写都写不过来这一切很大程度要归功于我。

I got us to where we are now.

是我让医院有了现在的地位。

And this study, this is where we're going. This is the future.

而这项研究,这就是我们前进的方向。这就是未来的前景。

But if you won't support me in...in blazing that trail, then I'll find another hospital that will.

但是如果你不支持我...进行这项研究那么我就会另寻高明。

Dangerous game you're playing. Oh, it's not a game.

你玩的是一场危险的游戏。这并不是游戏。

分享到
重点单词
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • remarkableadj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的
  • establishedadj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • revolutionaryadj. 革命的 n. 革命者
  • mechanicaladj. 机械的,力学的,呆板的 n. (供制版用的)样
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气