性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:研究本身就是丑闻
日期:2016-01-20 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

I need an answer by the end of today.

今晚之前给我答复。

He's not gonna call.

他不会打过来的。

Ethan, I'm sorry. I totally forgot.

伊桑,我很抱歉。我全给忘了。

You're not even dressed yet.

你连礼服都没换。

Is this about the NICU benefit?

这是为了儿监科的绩效工资吗?

For God's sake, Ethan, go ahead. Gini can come with Libby and me later.

老天。伊桑,你先去吧。吉妮过会跟我和莉比一起来。

性爱大师6.jpg

Libby's had me over twice this week. I'm sure she'd like time alone.

莉比这周已经和我见了两次面了。我确定她想独处一段时间。

And I would like a date. So I can wait another 15 minutes.

而我需要一个伴。那么我再等一刻钟。

Well, we have another hour here at least.

我们最起码还要等一个小时。

I'll meet you there. Okay? See you there.

我在那边跟你碰头。好吗?到那儿再见。

I thought you'd broken that off. Broken what off? We're friends.

我还以为你已经了结了。了结什么呢?我们是朋友。

Because our professionalism and standards have to be beyond reproach, Virginia.

因为我们的职业特性和标准必须无可挑剔 弗吉妮娅。

You know, this is not research into kidney disease, which might survive some incident of innerdepartmental scandal.

你知道,这不像肾脏疾病研究,还有可能在几次业内丑闻后存活下来。

This study is the scandal.

这个研究本身就是丑闻。

So even a hint of impropriety could derail all our work now, everything that's to come.

所以哪怕是些许的不当行为也能毁了如今我们的一切工作 所有的一切。

I understand you're upset about Scully.

我明白你对斯高利不满。

I'm not talking about Scully!

我说的不是斯高利!

Now, given that every museum in the world is filled with art created from this basic impulse, the greatest literature... The most beautiful music.

听我说,假设世界上每座博物馆都充满着由这股原始冲动诞生出的艺术品,最伟大的文学作品亦或是最为动听的音乐不外如是。

The study of sex is the study of the beginning of all life, and science holds the key.

性的研究就是万物起源的研究,而科学掌握着揭示奥秘的钥匙。

Yet we sit huddled in the dark like prudish cavemen, filled with shame and...and... Guilt...when the truth is, nobody understands sex.

然而我们却蜷缩在黑暗中 有如装正经的原始人充斥着羞耻和...和...罪恶感然而现实却是 没人了解性。

分享到
重点单词
  • kidneyn. 肾,腰子,类型
  • improprietyn. 不适当,不正确,用词错误,不得体
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • impulsen. 冲动,驱动力,倾向,心血来潮 vt. 推动
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意