性爱大师第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:色情还是医学
日期:2015-12-25 09:44

(单词翻译:单击)

I did promise to present this to the board, but that was before I read it.

我的确承诺过把这个呈给董事会,但那是在我读到它之前。

You do know what's in here?

你知道这里面都写了些什么吧?

I wrote it specifically to showcase this as a physiological study. It's smut, Bill.

写的时候我就特别说明了这是一项关于生理学的研究。这简直是淫秽小说,比尔。

That's how every board member will see it... As pornography or prostitution or something equally depraved.

至少每一个委员会成员都会这么看待它跟黄片和嫖娼一样下流的东西。

性爱大师2.jpg

You didn't even show it to them.

你都还没给他们看过。

Because I live in the real world.

因为我活在一个现实的世界。

Where there are libraries on how babies are born and not a single study on how babies are made.

一个有着无数书籍讲述孩子如何出生,却决口不提孩子是如何制造出来的世界。

We are doctors, for Christ's sakes, and I-I simply want to answer the question... What happens to the body during sex?

老天,我们是医生啊我只想解答这一个问题做爱时我们的身体到底发生了什么

By using live subjects flopping around on beds.

靠研究大活人在床上啪啪吗。

"Flopping." Self-stimulating.

"啪啪。"自我刺激。

Monitored for the collection of physiological data!

在科学监测下获得生理学数据!

Oh, for goodness' sake, Bill, why are you doing this?

天呐,比尔,你为什么要这么干?

Your practice is the envy of every doctor in this hospital.

你有着全医院每个医生都嫉妒的工作。

My practice is a revolving door of cripples, women disappointed, confused, even tortured by sex.

我的工作围绕着各种伤残人士对性失望 、困惑,甚至被折磨的女性。

They're desperate for help.

她们迫切的需要帮助。

Do you know what advice I have to offer?

知道我只能怎么建议她们吗?

"Get a divorce, get used to it, or cheat."

"离婚,忍受,或者出轨"

Let psychiatrists help those women. It's not medicine!

让精神病医生去操那些心吧。这不是医学的范围!

It is medicine, and I am so far out in front of it, I'm the only one who sees it.

这就是医学。而我已经远远地走在了最前面只有我能看清。

I want the truth. I want to make my name in uncharted territory.

我想了解真相。我想在还未有人涉足过的领域留名。

I...I want a Nobel prize.

我...我想得诺贝尔奖。

Then this discussion is over.

那就没什么好讨论的了。

This study will never be seen as serious science, and you will be labeled a pervert.

这项研究永远都不会被人正视,你也只会被世人当做一个变态。

You can thank me later for saving you from yourself.

等你自己想明白了再谢我也不迟。

"The Ed Sullivan show."

"艾德苏利文秀。"

Imagine what my mother would say if she could see this boy.

真不敢想象我妈看到这男孩后又该说什么了。

Ahh. I need to go out.

不行。我得出去。

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • unchartedadj. 地图上没标明的
  • depravedadj. 堕落的;腐化的;卑鄙的 v. 使腐化(depr
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐