位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 撞车 > 正文
撞车crash(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:性格大变
日期:2015-08-14 19:57

(单词翻译:单击)

15.jpg

Cam, you got a second? Yeah, Fred, I just wanna grab some coffee.

卡姆 有时间吗? 有的 弗瑞德 我刚想找点咖啡喝

Yeah. Listen. I think we need another take, buddy.

是这样的 我想我们得再拍一次 兄弟

That looked pretty terrific, man.

这次看起来已经很棒了

This is gonna sound strange, but is Jamal seeing a speech coach or something?

这可能说起来有点奇怪 是不是佳姆请了私人的语言教练?

What do you mean?

什么意思?

Have you noticed, uh... This is weird for a white guy to say,

我作为一个白人说这话可能有点奇怪 但不知道你有没有注意到...

but have you noticed he’s talking a lot less black lately?

他最近说话越来越不象黑人了吗?

No, I haven’t noticed that.

没有 我没有注意到

Really? Like in this scene, he was supposed to say, "Don’t be talkin’ ’bout that."

是吗? 比如象这次拍的这个场景 他应该说"别跟我扯那事"

And he changed it to, "Don’t talk to me about that."

但他却说"不要和我说这件事"

Wait a minute.

你先别说

You think because of that, the audience won’t recognize him as being a black man?

你觉得就因为这个 观众就会认不出他是个黑人吗?

Come on! Is there a problem, Cam?

得了吧 你不觉得有问题吗 卡姆?

Excuse me?

你说什么?

Is there a problem, Cam?

你不觉得有问题吗 卡姆?

No, we don’t have a problem.

不 不会有问题

I mean, ’cause all I’m saying is, it’s not his character.

我是说 如果他说话变了 那他所扮演角色的性格也变了

Eddie’s supposed to be the smart one, not Jamal, right?

埃迪就会成为那个聪明的角色 而不是佳姆了 你说呢?

You’re the expert here. But to me, it rings false.

你是这里的专家 但在我看来 这就是错误所在

We’re gonna do it one more time. Thanks, buddy.

我们要再拍一次 谢谢 兄弟

Everybody back to one, please. Let’s do it one more time.

所有人回到位置上 我们再拍一次

Jamal, um...

佳姆 你过来...

Morning, Carol. Who do I have?

早上好 卡罗尔 谁来过找我吗?

Send him in.

叫他进来

Mr. Ryan. Yeah.

瑞安先生 是的

My name is Shaniqua Johnson.

我叫山尼可·约翰逊

I believe we spoke last night.

我觉得我们昨晚说过话 对吧

Oh, yeah. I wanted to apologize about that.

是的 我是来道歉的

I haven’t been gettin’ too much sleep. My father’s in a lot of pain.

这些日子我的爸爸的病变得很严重 我整天睡都睡不好

Oh! I’m sorry to hear that.

真为你感到难过

This doctor he’s been seein’ says he’s got a urinary tract infection.

给他看病的这位医生说他感染了尿道炎

But he’s been takin’ this medicine for a month, and he keeps gettin’ worse.

他吃了一个月的药但是病情却恶化了

And he’s been back to see Dr. Robertson?

所以他要回来找罗伯逊医生?

Yeah. Between you and me, the man’s an idiot.

我在你面前就跟个蠢蛋一样

Really? No offense.

真的吗? 我的话并无恶意

But the guy sees 100 patients an hour. I think his nurses are doing most of the work.

你作为一个每个小时要看一百个病人的医生的护士 很多工作都是需要你做的

Mmm. If you’re unhappy, your father’s welcome to see a doctor outside the network.

如果你着急的话 你可以让你爸爸另外再找一位医生看

分享到