位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 撞车 > 正文
撞车crash(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:换锁
日期:2015-07-11 17:33

(单词翻译:单击)

crash.jpg

No, no, no! Take that voodoo assed thing off of there right now.

不 不 不 马上把那个迷信的东西拿走

I know you just didn’t call Saint Christopher voodoo.

我知道你不把圣人克里斯托弗当作迷信

Man’s the patron saint of travelers, dog.

他是旅行者的守护神

You had a conversation with God, huh? What did God say?

你和上帝交谈过? 上帝说什么了?

"Go forth, my son, and leave big slobbery suction rings on every dashboard you find"?

上前去吧 孩子 在每辆车都留下大大的吸印?

Why the hell do you do that?

你倒底为什么要那么干?

Look at the way your crazy ass drive, then ask me again.

好好开你的车 再问我

Chevy pickup and Mercedes driving north on Balboa.

雪佛龙车和奔驰车在巴尔勃北面较劲

Pickup cuts in front. Driver of the Mercedes gets pissed, pulls a gun.

在前面被堵住 奔驰车的司机被惹火了 拿出枪

Doesn’t realize the guy in the pickup is a cop coming off shift.

他不知道那司机是换班的警察

This Barry Gibb dude is a cop?

这个人是个警察?

Yeah. Name’s Conklin. He’s a narc out of Wilshire.

是的 名字叫考克林 他是个缉毒警

I got the Mercedes.

我去查奔驰车

Mercedes takes a shot at him. Detective Conklin returns fire. One shot.

奔驰车上的人向他开了枪 考克林警官还击了 一枪

Mercedes rolls to a stop. Driver opens the door, falls out dead.

奔驰车停了下来 司机打开车门 摔在地上死了

He looks very relaxed for just having shot somebody.

他杀了人看上去还很轻松

He says he kept tryin’ to drive away.

他说他本想尽量避开的

The Mercedes kept pulling up next to him, screaming, waving a gun.

奔驰车上的人老是靠近他 挥舞着手枪 大喊大叫

Shot back in self defense.

他说他是正当防卫的还击

Anybody actually see who shot first? They just heard two bangs.

有人看到谁先开的枪吗? 他们只听到两声枪响

Find me a witness.

给我找个证人

That is a nice gun.

真是把不错的枪

The car’s registered to a Cindy Bradley.

车的登记者是辛迪·布拉德利

And that’s not Cindy.

那个不是辛迪

That is a William Lewis.

那人叫威廉姆·路易斯

Found under the front seat. Hollywood Division.

在前座下发现的 好莱坞区的

Looks like Detective Conklin shot himself the wrong nigger.

看来考克林警官错杀了个黑鬼

How much longer are you gonna be? This is the last one.

你还要多久? 这是最后一个

Thank you.

谢谢

You don’t think reporters listen to police calls?

你不认识记者会听警察的电话吗?

I need to talk to you for a second.

我要跟你谈会儿

You just give me a minute, all right?

等我一下 好吗?

Find Flanagan, will you? Now. Yes, sir.

去找弗莱根 马上 好的 先生

Yes, honey?

怎么了 亲爱的?

I want the locks changed again in the morning.

早上我要把锁子再换一下

You want...

你要...

Why don’t you just go lie down? Have you checked on James?

你为什么不去躺一下呢? 你看过詹姆斯了吗?

Of course. I’ve checked on him every five minutes since we’ve been home.

当然 我们回家后 我每隔5分钟就去看看他

Do not patronize me. I want the locks changed again in the morning.

别糊弄我 明早上我要把锁子再换掉

It’s okay. Just go to bed.

好了 上床去吧

You know, didn’t I just ask you not to treat me like a child?

你不要把我当小孩子哄行不行?

I’m sorry, Miss Jean.

对不起 吉恩小姐

Is okay I go home now?

我现在可以回家了吗?

It’s fine. Thank you very much for staying.

好的 非常感谢你一直呆到现在

You’re welcome, no problem. Good night. Good night.

没事 晚安 晚安

We’ll see you tomorrow.

明早上见

I would like the locks changed again in the morning.

我很想明早上再换锁子

And you might mention that we’d appreciate it if next time they didn’t send a gang member.

还有你要跟他们说一下 如果他们下次不让一个黑帮成员来的话我们会感激不尽。

分享到