位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 撞车 > 正文
撞车crash(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:仙女
日期:2015-07-26 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

crash.jpg

You know, fuck you!

你知道 去你妈的

That’s good. A little anger. It’s a bit late, but it’s nice to see!

很好 有点生气了 有点晚了 但还不错

How’s it goin’

过怎么样?

Okay.

还好

You didn’t get scared or something, did you?

你没有害怕什么吧?

There’s no monsters in the closet, right? ’Cause I hate monsters.

壁柜里没有怪物 对不对? 因为我讨厌怪物

There’s no such thing as monsters.

根本就没什么怪物

Ah, that’s a good thing. I heard a bang.

啊 那不错嘛 我听到一声响

Like a truck bang?

就像爆胎的声响?

Like a gun.

像枪声

That’s funny, ’cause we moved outta that bad neighborhood.

这很可笑 因为我们已经搬出那个糟糕的地方了

And there’s not too many guns around here.

而且这里很安全

How far can bullets go?

子弹能飞多远?

They go pretty far.

好远好远

But they usually get stuck in something and stop.

但通常被东西挡住就停下来了

What if they don’t?

要是不呢?

You thinking about that bullet that came through your window?

你还在想那颗打在你窗户上的子弹吗?

You think we should move again?

你觉得我们应该再搬一次吗?

I like it here.

我喜欢这儿

Me too. But if that bullet found out where we lived...

我也是 可是 如果那颗子弹找到我们住的地方了

Oh, hold on.

哦 等等

What?

什么?

So stupid! How can I forget this?

好蠢啊 我怎么会忘了这个?

What?

什么啊?

Nah. Forget it. You ain’t gonna believe me.

不 算了 你不会相信我的

Tell me.

告诉我吧

Okay.

好吧

When I was five, this fairy came into my room one night.

我5岁的时候 一天晚上有个仙女来到我的房间

Right. I told you, you weren’t gonna believe me.

骗人 我跟你说过 你不会相信我的嘛

Okay, go to sleep now, you little rat. No, tell me.

好了 现在去睡觉吧 你这个小淘气 不行 告诉我吧

Okay.

好吧

So this fairy comes into my room and I’m like, "Yeah, right, you’re a fairy."

因为这个仙女走进我的房间 我说 对 你是仙女

Anyway, we’re talking, you know.

不管怎么说 我们聊了好久

And she’s flying all around the room, knocking down all my posters and stuff.

她在我的房间里飞来飞去 把墙上的海报之类的都碰掉了

She was flying?

她在飞?

She had these little stubby wings. She could’ve glued ’em on, you know?

她有小翅膀 可能是粘上去的 对不对?

Like I’m gonna believe she’s a fairy.

我不太相信她是仙女

So she said, "I’ll prove it."

于是她说 我证明给你看

So she reaches into her backpack.

于是她把手伸进背包里

And she pulls out this invisible cloak.

拿出一件隐形的斗蓬

She ties it around my neck, and she tells me that it’s impenetrable.

把它系在我的脖子上 告诉我它是坚不可摧的

You know what impenetrable means?

你知道坚不可摧是什么意思吗?

It means that nothing can go through it.

意味着没有什么东西可以穿过它

No bullets. Nothing.

子弹不行 什么东西也不行

分享到