位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 撞车 > 正文
撞车crash(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:劫持
日期:2015-07-10 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

crash.png

You don’t drink coffee! And I didn’t want any.

你没有喝咖啡 我不想喝

Man, that woman poured cup after cup to every single white person around us.

伙计 那个女人给我们周围的白人灌了一杯又一杯

But did she even ask you if you wanted any?

可她问过你要不要吗?

We didn’t get any coffee that you didn’t want and I didn’t order,

我们没有拿到咖啡是因为你不想喝 而且我也没点

and that’s evidence of racial discrimination?

那就是种族歧视的迹象吗?

Did you notice that our waitress was black?

你难道没有注意女招待是黑人吗?

And black women don’t think in stereotypes?

不见得黑人也会跟我们一样

You tell me. When was the last time you met one

你告诉我 上次你碰到一个女人

who didn’t think she knew everything about your lazy ass

你不开口

before you even opened your mouth, huh?

她不会知道你有什么坏毛病

That waitress sized us up in two seconds.

那个女招待打量我们两秒钟就知道我们是什么样的人了

We’re black, and black people don’t tip. She wasn’t gonna waste her time.

我们是黑人 黑人不给小费 她不想浪费她的时间

Somebody like that? Nothing you can do to change their mind.

有人喜欢那样吗? 你不可能改变他们的想法

How much did you leave?

你给了多少?

You expect me to pay for that kind of service?

那种服务质量你还期望我给小费吗?

What? What the fuck is you laughin’ at, man?

怎么了? 你他妈的笑什么?

I’m seriously starting to think that you’re jealous of Karen.

我真没想到你会吃凯伦的醋

Hardly. I’d just like to see you get through a meal without calling her or anyone else.

没有的事 我只是不想看到你在吃饭的时候打电话给别人

Okay, no more phone calls. As a matter of fact, you can hold the battery.

好 我不再打了 你可以把电池拿着

Okay?

好吗?

Ten bucks says she calls you in the car.

赌10美元 她会在车里给你打电话的

Wait, wait, wait. See what that woman just did?

等等 等等 看那个女人刚刚做了什么?

You see that? She’s cold.

你看到了吗? 她很冷

She got colder as soon as she saw us.

她一看到我们就更冷了

Ah, come on, don’t start. Man, look around you, man.

行了 没完了你 伙计 看看你周围

You couldn’t find a whiter, safer or better lit part of this city right now.

在这个城市的这个区 你找不到一个有更多白人的 更安全的 更好的地方了

But yet this white woman sees two black guys

可是这个白人妇女看到两个黑人

who look like UCLA students strolling down the sidewalk,

像加州大学洛杉矶分校 沿着人行道走过来的学生一样

and her reaction is blind fear?

她的反应就是莫名的恐慌?

Look at us, dog. Are we dressed like gangbangers?

看看我们 我们像黑帮分子吗?

Huh? No. Do we look threatening? No.

嗯? 不像吧 我们看上去具有威胁性吗? 不

Fact. If anybody should be scared around here, it’s us!

事实上 如果这儿有人该害怕的话 应该是我们

We’re the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over caffeinated white people

周围全是兴奋过度的白人 只有我们俩是黑人面孔

patrolled by the trigger happy L.A.P.D.

还有四处巡逻的乱开枪的洛杉矶警察

So you tell me. Why aren’t we scared?

那你告诉我 为什么我们不害怕?

Cause we got guns?

因为我们有枪?

You could be right.

你可能是对的

Get the fuck outta the car! Gimme the keys!

他妈的滚出来 把钥匙给我

Hurry up! Get down! Okay, okay, okay, okay.

快点 下来 好的 好的 好的

No, no! Please! Don’t look at me! Turn around!

不 不 求你了 别看我 转过去

Come on! Go! We’re fine! Just keep moving!

快点 走吧 我们没事 走吧

分享到