电影《魔戒》第5期:高山甘道夫
日期:2013-03-19 22:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Bilbo! Bilbo Baggins!
比尔! 比尔·博巴金斯!
I'm not at home!
我不在家!
I've got to get away from these confounded relatives,
我必须要搬走 远离这些麻烦的亲戚
hanging on the bell all day never giving me a moment's peace
他们从不让我有安静的生活
I want to see mountains again Mountains, Gandalf!
我想再去看看山川 高山甘道夫!
And then find somewhere quiet where I can finish my book Oh, tea
再找个安静的地方完成我的书 哦! 对了 茶!
So you mean to go through with your plan? Yes, yes It's all in hand
你是想实现计划? 是 是啊! 一切都安排好了
All the arrangements are made
全都安排好了
Oh, thank you
哦 多谢
Frodo suspects something
佛罗多开始怀疑你了
Of course he does He's a Baggins
当然了 他也是姓"巴金斯"的
not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle
可不是来自什么"硬瓶"的笨蛋
You will tell him, won't you?
你会告诉他的 是吧?
Yes, yes He's very fond of you
当然! 当然! 他是非常喜欢你的
I know
我知道
He'd probably come with me if I asked him
假如我要他跟我一起走的话 他会跟着我走的
I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the Shire
不过我相信他心里还是爱着夏尔的
The woods, the fields
森林 草地
Little rivers
小溪

重点解释

I've got to get away from these confounded relatives, hanging on the bell all day never giving me a moment's peace 我必须要搬走,远离这些麻烦的亲戚,他们从不让我有安静的生活

hang on:抓紧;坚持

The aggressor troops still hang on there.

侵略军仍然赖在那里不肯撤走。

So you mean to go through with your plan? 你是想实现计划?

go through:履行,实行

Surely they will go through with the plan.

他们肯定会把计划执行到底。

It's a formality that we have to go through.

这是我们必须办理的手续。

He's very fond of you 他是非常喜欢你的

be fond of:爱好; 喜欢

When would you be fond of receiving the call?

你喜欢什么时候叫您?

He was fond of drawing when he was a child.

他还是个孩子时就喜欢画画。

分享到