电影《八月迷情》第12期:音乐无处不在
日期:2012-12-02 19:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Come here.
过来
What'd they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
These people can steal your soul.
这些家伙偷走了你的灵魂
Sir, whomever you are, you don't have the right.
先生 无论你是谁 都没有这权利
I'm his father, all right? I have every right.
我是他父亲 我什么权利都有 懂吗
I'll take you home now. come on.
我现在带你回家 走吧
But I have a concert. I like it here.
但我有场演出 而且我喜欢这
he's a remarkable boy... you don't think I know that?
他可不是个普通的孩子 你认为我不知道
What'd you do, you just snatched him up off the street? that gives you the right?
你做了些什么 你只是把他从大街上弄到这 这就是你的权利
Wait a moment, we've been teaching him here.
等等 我们在这儿教他音乐
What are you gonna do?
你做了些什么
Fill his head with classical theory and rules?
用传统理论和规定来约束他
You can't learn music from books.
书本上学习不到音乐
It's out there.
音乐无处不在
You teach him?
你教他
He teaches you.
是他教你吧
You learn from him.
你得向他学习
We are. I assure you, mr. rush, every day.
我向你保证 若什先生 每天都如此
You should be with family. come on.
你应该和家人呆在一起 走吧

重点解释

妙语佳句:

you just snatched him up off the street?你只是把他从大街上弄到这?

snatch up:抓起

He snatched up his gun and fired.

他突然拿起枪来射击。

The man snatched up a club and struck at me.

那个男人一把抓起棍子打我。

Fill his head with classical theory and rules?用传统理论和规定来约束他?

fill with:使 ... 充满

The hall was filled with choking clouds of smoke.

大厅里充满了使人窒息的烟雾。

I am filled with desire to go back home.

我心中充满了回家的渴望。

You can't learn music from books.书本上学习不到音乐。

learn from:向 ... 学习

His suggestion is that we shall learn from her.

他的建议是我们应当向她学习。

考考你:

用传统理论和规定来约束他。

你只是把他从大街上弄到这?

上期答案:

what if I find this evan and I turn him over to you?

Eventually, you end up in a place where they kick the crap out of you.

分享到
重点单词
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • remarkableadj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • snatchn. 抢夺,碎片,一阵,一瞬间,一点点 v. 夺取,抢劫