电影《八月迷情》第6期:引火烧身
日期:2012-11-26 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Don't make me come up there.
不要说我来过
Yo, you better hurry before wizard shows.
在巫师来之前快点收拾干净
He'll be pissed if he's seen you bought a pie.
要看到你买了个披萨他会把你屁股打开花
I ain't take no family money.
我没有用我们的钱
Citizen bought it.
这个城里人买的
Hola, music lovers.
嘿 音乐爱好者们
While the cat's away...
山中无老虎
Who likes pizza?
谁喜欢吃披萨?
Who did this?
谁买的?
Arthur?
亚瑟
what is he? he's a damn fool.
他怎么了 他是个傻瓜
He's a damn fool.
真他妈一傻瓜
He's gonna get it good.
他会得到教训的
What are you, arthur?
亚瑟 你应该干什么?
I'm a real piece of work, wizard.
巫师 我应该好好干活
You're on thin ice.
你引火烧身了
I didn't take no family money. he bought it.
不是我买的 他买的
What? You look crazy.
什么 你很疯子
I am crazy. See?
我就是疯子 看到了吧?
Come here.
过来
Now! Come on.
快来 来吧
what's your name? -evan, sir.
你叫什么? 伊文
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
I followed the music.
我跟着音乐而来

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'm a real piece of work.我应该好好干活。

a piece of:一张(片, 块, ... )

I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.

我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。

She was hit by a piece of falling masonry.

她被建筑物上落下的一块石头砸着了。

I ain't take no family money.我没有用我们的钱。

ain't:=has not, have not

he's a damn fool.他是个傻瓜.

damn fool:愚蠢的, 指非常愚蠢的

That was a damn fool thing to do!

干那种事真蠢!

I don't argue with you, you are just a damn fool kid anyway.

我不跟你争论,你这个娃娃,反正是个不可救药的大傻瓜。

考考你:

在巫师来之前快点收拾干净。

不要说我来过。

上期答案:

You're getting on my nerves with that.

分享到
重点单词
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • parceln. 包裹,一块(土地),部分 vt. 打包,分配