温馨电影《千与千寻》第3期精讲:温柔的白龙
日期:2012-09-06 21:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Here are your clothes. Hide them.
这是你的衣服 收好
I thought they'd been thrown away.You'll need them to get home.
我以为已经被丢掉了 你需要它们回家
My good-bye card's still here.
这是送别时收到的卡片
Chihiro. Chihiro.That's my name, isn't it?
千寻 千寻 是我的名字吗
That's how Yubaba controls you...by stealing your name.
汤婆婆靠剥夺别人的名字来掌控别人
So hold on to that card.Keep it hidden.
把你的名字好好藏起来
While you're here,you must call yourself Sen.
你在这里必须叫你自己小千
I can't believe I forgot my name.She almost took it from me.
我不敢相信我居然忘记自己的名字了 她几乎夺走了
If you completely forget it,you'll never find your way home.
一旦被夺走了名字 就无法回家了
I've tried everything to remember mine.
我怎么也想不起自己的真名
You can't remember your name?
小白也忘了自己的真名了吗
No. But for some reason,I remember yours.
不过很不可思议 我偏偏记得起千寻
Here you go. Eat this.You must be hungry.
吃吧 你还没吃过饭吧
No.I put a spell on it so it'll give you back your strength.
不想吃 我施加了法术做的 吃了可以让你精神百倍
Just eat it.
吃吧

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:I thought they'd been thrown away.You'll need them to get home.

throw away:扔掉, 抛弃

Don't throw away those boxes.

不要把那些箱子扔掉

原句:So hold on to that card.Keep it hidden.

hold on:抓住

He held on (to the rock) to stop himself slipping.

他紧紧抓住(岩石)以免自己往下滑。

原句:She almost took it from me.

take sth from sb:从某人处得到某物

No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.

不管我失去什么,他们休想夺走我的尊严。

原句:I've tried everything to remember mine.

try to do sth:设法干某事

They should try to keep prices from rising.

他们应该设法阻止价钱上涨。

原句:No.I put a spell on it so it'll give you back your strength.

give back :恢复

Living here has given back my health.

在这里居住使我恢复了健康。

考考你:

汤婆婆靠剥夺别人的名字来掌控别人。

一旦被夺走了名字就无法回家了。

上期答案:

I wonder what this is called.
We can pay the bill when they get back.

分享到