(单词翻译:单击)
1.Please lend me a thermometer,because I feel fever.
请借我一支体温表,我发烧了。
2.My temperature is thirty-nine degrees.
我的体温是三十九度。
3.Would you please call a doctor for me?
请为我请位医生好吗?
4.I'd like to go to a hospital.
我想要去医院。
5.Will you advise me any good hospital?
你可以为我介绍一个好医院吗?
6.I want to see a doctor because I have a fever.
我想要去看医生,因为我发烧了。
7.Am I examined at once?
我立刻要作检查吗?
8.Do you insure yourself with anything?
你有没有投某种保险?
9.Can I use the travel insurance?
我可以使用旅行保险吗?
10.Could you fix the things about insurance?
你可以填写这个关于保险的资料吗?
11.Can I have a medical certificate?
我可以拿这个医生诊断书吗?
12.Where is a consulting room?
诊察室在哪里?
13.Does it take much time till I'm examined?
我要等很久才轮到门诊吗?
14.I have had a fever since last night.
从昨晚起我就发烧了。
15.I have a headache and feel chilly.
我头痛而且觉得很冷。
16.I feel weary.
我觉得很疲劳。
17.I'm sneezing and my nose is running.
我打喷嚏而且还流鼻涕。
18.I took some medicine last night,but fever doesn't seem to go away.
昨晚我吃了些药,但仍没退烧。
19.I feel dizzy and I can't keep standing.
我觉得头晕,无法站立。
20.Any other symptom?
有别的症状吗?
21.I feel pain in my joints.
我感到关节疼痛。
22.I have severe cough and throat pain.
我咳得很厉害而且喉咙痛。
23.I have a pain with my abdomen.
我感到腹部疼痛。
24.I have a stomachache with a colicky.
我胃绞痛。
25.I have heartburn.
我心痛。
26.I feel too sick to eat anything.
我身体不舒服,吃不下东西。
27.I feel pain around the caecum.
我感到盲肠附近疼痛。
28.I haven't had bowel movement for a week.
我已一个礼拜无法通便了。
29.I feel heavey on the abdomen.
我感到胃胀。
30.I've lost my bowel control for a few days.
我腹泻了好几天。
31.I go to restroom more than five times a day.
我一天上厕所五次以上。
32.Diarrhea and vomiting made me stay in restroom all night.
上吐下泻使我在厕所内待了一整夜。
33.Isn't it an epidemic disease?
该不是流行性疾病吧?
34.I cut my hand with a knife.
我用小刀割到手了。
35.Blood doesn't stop running out.
血不停地流。
36.I was walking barefoot and stepped on a nail.
我赤脚走路,踩到了一根钉子。
37.A piece of glass stuck in my skin.
我被玻璃刺到了。
38.Do I have to put stitches on?
我必须缝几针吗?
39.When should I come to remove the sutures?
什么时候可以拆线?
40.I fell down and got sprained.
我跌倒扭伤了。
41.I can't walk because of the pain in my leg.
我无法走路因为腿痛。
42.Every how many hours shall I change a compress?
我应每隔几小时换一次湿布?
43.Is it O.K.if I take a bath tonight?
今晚我可以洗澡吗?
44.Don't dip you wounded hand into the water.
不要把你受伤的手浸到水里。
45.Lie quietly.
静静地躺下来。
46.I couldn't sleep well with my toothache.
我牙疼得无法入睡。
47.Since a back tooth is bad,it became swollen.
后牙齿坏了,肿了起来。
48.Please give me an injection of pain killer.
请给我打一针止痛针。
49.I often go to a dentist in Japan.
我常去日本看牙医。
50.Please stop the pain until I go back home.
请帮我止痛直到我回到家。
51.I stayed myself and still feel burning.
我作日光浴作得太久了。
52.I burned myself and still feel burning.
我烧到了自己,烧伤了。
53.Please prescribe some medicine for the burn.
请为我开药方治烧伤。
54.Will it heal up during my stay here?
我在此地停留期间它会愈合吗?
55.I have an old complaint with my heart.
我有心脏病的老毛病。