随身应急英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:在城里的紧急情况(4)
日期:2015-03-02 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Is this store a member store of this card?
这个商店是这张卡的连锁店吗?
2.May I pay it with card?
我可以用卡付账吗?
3.I can use Diners Card,can't I?
我可以用餐点卡,不是吗?
4.It's an American Express Card.
它是一张美国限时兑现卡。
5.I think this card is for international.
我想这张卡是世界通用的。
6.You can't use it as you see here "domestic only".
当你看到这里注明有"限定国内用"的字眼时就不能使用了。
7.Of course,you can.
你当然可以用。
8.Where can I sign?
我应在哪里签名?
9.When can I recieve an exact calculation?
我何时可以得到准确的计算?
10.There are the receipt and stub.
有收据和存根。
11.Is it adjusted to today's conversion rate?
它符合今天的换算率吗?
1.What's wrong with you?
你怎么啦?
2.I look like catching cold and have a headache.
我好像感冒了而且有点头痛。
3.Do you have any good medicines?
你有特效药吗?
4.Is it bitter?
不苦吗?
5.How many tablets shall I take at a time?
我一次该吃几片?
6.I take it after every meal,do I?
每餐饭后吃,是吗?
7.Does it make me feel sleepy after taking it?
吃后会使我想睡觉吗?
8.Does it have any side effects?
它有副作用吗?
9.Do you have a good remedy for fatigued eyes?
你有没有好的治疗法可以治我疲劳的眼睛?
10.Do I put in a few drops when my eyes tired?
当我眼睛疲惫时我要点几滴吗?
11.The difference of water makes me feel bellyache.
这水质不一样,使我喝了腹痛。
12.Give me a disinfectant as I grazed my leg.
我的腿擦伤了,请给我消毒药。
13.Do you have a bandage?
你有绷带吗?
14.Give me a bandage for an abrasion.
我擦伤了,给我绷带。
15.Bitten by a bug,my leg became swollen.
被虫咬了,我的腿肿了起来。
16.I have a delicate skin.
我的皮肤很细嫩。
17.Is there any special prescription with it?
有没有特别的药方来治疗它?
18.Do you have any herb medicine?
你有没有草药?
19.Will you please fill this prescription?
你可以开这个药方吗?
20.Which is the best?
哪一种最好?
21.Well,this one please.
请用这个。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversionn. 转变,改变信仰,换位
  • calculationn. 计算
  • prescriptionn. 药方,对策,开处方
  • remedyn. 药物,治疗法,补救 vt. 治疗,补救,矫正
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • bandagen. 绷带
  • abrasionn. 磨减,磨损,磨损之处
  • domesticadj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的 n. 家仆,佣人
  • delicaten. 精美的东西 adj. 精美的,微妙的,美味的,纤细