(单词翻译:单击)
1.Isn't there a restroom around here?
这附近有没有洗手间?
4.Which one is for ladies'?
哪一间是女士用的?
5.Right side is for women.
右边是供妇女使用的。
6.Are there any restrooms in the station?
车站里有洗手间吗?
7.It's in the middle of this platform.
它在月台的中间。
8.Is it a toll one or not toll one?
它要不要收费?
9.Is there a pay toilet?
有收费厕所吗?
10.How much do I pay?
我要付多少钱?
11.May I wash my hand?
我可以洗手吗?
12.Turn the passage to the right and go to the end.
从这个走道转到右边一直走到底。
13.Where is a restroom in this building?
这栋楼里的洗手间在哪里?
14.Go downstairs and turn to the left.
下楼后向左转。
15.A men's room is upstairs.
男士洗手间在楼上。
16.I don't have any coins,please change.
我没有零钱,请换一下。
17.Please put a coin into the slot.
请把钱币放进投币口。
18.There's no paper.Please give me some.
没有卫生纸了,请给我一些。
19.Buy toilet paper at the stand,please.
请到这个摊位买卫生纸。
20.The door of toilet doesn't lock.
洗手间的门不能锁了。
21.Use another one because the lock is out of order.
请用另外一间,这间的锁坏了。
1.I'm sorry I left my money.
很抱歉我忘记带钱了。
2.What shall I do?
我该怎么办?
3.I'm a tourist and I have a passport.
我是个观光客,我有护照。
4.I'm sure to bring money later.
以后我一定带钱来。
5.Could you come to my hotel to take money?
你能不能到我的旅馆来拿钱?
6.Shall we go to hotel together?
我们一块儿去旅馆好吗?
7.I'm staying at Hilton Hotel.
我下榻在希尔顿大饭店。
8.My room number is 715.
我房间的号码是七一五。
9.Please make it sure on the telephone.
请在电话里确定一下。
10.May I have things in advance?
我可以预先要一些东西吗?
11.We can't give things before you pay.
在你付款之前,我们不能给任何东西。
12.Please keep it for me till tomorrow.
请为我保管这件东西到明天。
13.I go back to the hotel because I forgot money.
我要返回旅馆,因为忘记带钱了。
14.I left my friend here.
我和朋友在这里分手。
15.I put my passport in your charge.
你为我保管护照。
16.Can I pay tomorrow when I come again?
等我明天来时再付钱可以吗?
17.Shall I leave something for money?
我可以留下东西来抵押吗?
18.Shall I leave this watch for it?
我可以留下手表作抵押吗?
19.I won't be bilking.
我不会赖账的。
20.Can I call my friend to come?
我可以打电话请我朋友来吗?
21.I'll get my friend to come with money.
我会请我朋友带钱来的。
22.May I cancel my order?
我可以取消订购吗?
23.Don't take it ill of me,please.
请别生我的气。