随身应急英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:通信时的紧急情况(3)
日期:2015-02-16 08:10

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Where is the counter of special delivery mail?
哪里是特快专递的柜台?
2.Do you accept special delivery mail here?
你在这里收到特快专递的邮件了吗?
3.How much is a special delivery mail?
寄一件特快专递要多少钱?
4.How many days does it take by special delivery mail?
特快专递要花多少天才会送到?
5.How many days can I save by special delivery mail?
寄特快专递可以节省多少天时间?
6.How much is it to Shanghai?
寄到上海要多少钱?
7.Can I post my special delivery letter here?
我可以在这里寄特快专递的邮件吗?
8.Please tell me a stamp for special delivery mail.
请告诉我寄特快专递要用哪一种邮票。
9.Where is a post office that's open on Sunday?
哪里的邮局星期天仍营业?
10.Any registered letter by express to me?
有我的特快专递信件吗?
11.How do I send a parcel?
我如何寄包裹?
12.What should the size of a parcel be?
包裹的大小尺寸如何?
13.Can I send the package collect?
我可以寄这个收件人付费的包裹吗?
14.Although the contents are breakable,will they be all right?
里面的东西容易碎也可以寄吗?
15.Should I write "Handle with care" on it?
我应该在上面注明"小心轻放"吗?
16.How much is it to send a parcel by airmail?
航空邮寄包裹要多少钱?
17.Can I send the books unsealed?
我可以不封口寄这些书吗?
18.How shall I write down the address?
我应如何写地址?
19.Please get this insured.
请拿这个去保险。
20.Please send this by registered mail.
请用挂号邮件寄这个东西。
1.Wasn't the postal order sent to me from Shanghai?
这不是从上海寄给我的邮政汇票吗?
2.Where can I have my postal order cashed?
我可以到哪里去兑现邮政汇票。
3.Please go to the sencond window.
请到第二个窗口。
4.Please cash this postal money order for me.
请帮我兑现这张邮政汇票。
5.Identification card,please.
请出示身份证。
6.Is the passport all right for it?
拿护照可以吗?
7.Where shall I sign my name?
我应在哪里签名?
8.I'd like to get money sent from Shanghai.
我要领取从上海寄来的钱。
9.What shall I do to get it?
我怎样才能领到钱呢?
10.Can I get it by postal money order?
我可以用邮政汇票去拿吗?
11.Can I get it from a post office in Shanghai?
我可以到上海的邮局拿吗?
12.What's the postal code number of this place?
这个地方的邮政编码是多少?
13.I'd like to send money to buy books.
我想要寄钱去买书。
14.What kind of things shall I do?
我该办什么手续?
15.Can I send money in cash?
我可以寄现金吗?
16.It's against postal regulations to send in cash.
若寄现金便不符合邮政规定了。
17.Can I draw a postal money order?
我可以写一张邮政汇票吗?
18.Can I draw money order at the bank and send it in an envelope?
我可以到银行写一张邮政汇票然后用信封寄去吗?
19.Please send us a written application with money.
请将填好的一张申请书与钱寄给我们。
20.Can I send a stamp instead of money?
我可以寄邮票而不寄钱吗?
21.How long does it take?
它要花多少时间?
22.How much is the fee?
费用多少?

分享到
重点单词
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • stampn. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚 v. 跺脚,盖章
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • parceln. 包裹,一块(土地),部分 vt. 打包,分配
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • identificationn. 身份的证明,视为同一,证明同一,确认