(单词翻译:单击)
1.It seems I had my leg broken.
我的腿好像断了。
2.I have a headache.
我头痛。
3.I feel dying with too much blood.
我流了很多的血快死了。
4.Please give your hand because I can't walk.
我无法走路请扶我一下。
5.Please take me to the hospital.
请送我到医院。
6.Where is a telephone box?
哪里有电话亭?
7.How can I call an ambulance?
我如何能叫到救护车?
8.Can you take my baggages in Pacific Hotel?
你能到太平洋旅馆拿我的行李吗?
9.Please call my friend.
请打电话给我的朋友。
10.Is the hospital near from here?
医院离这里近吗?
11.Is my hand broken?
我的手断了吗?
12.I want to have some water.
我想喝点水。
13.Do I have to have a operation?
我需要动手术吗?
14.Please tell my friend to bring my clothes.
请告诉我的朋友去帮我拿衣服。
15.How about payment here?
这里花费如何?
16.Is the other person expected to pay?
其他人必须付款吗?
17.I'm a traveler,so I don't have insurance.
我是一个旅行者,所以没有保险。
18.Do I need a passport?
我需要护照吗?
19.When can I leave the hospital?
我何时可出院?
20.Could you call the consulate?
你可以打电话给领事馆吗?
1.I was running with regulation speed.
我正以限制的速度行驶。
2.How much speed did I go over?
我的车速是多少?
3.How is the regulation speed?
限制车速是多少?
4.I did a temporary stop.
我暂时停下来。
5.The signal showed "walk" when I crossed.
我是看到标志上的"通行"才穿过去的。
6.I cross the street because they were crossing.
人家都在穿过马路,所以我也穿过去。
7.Is this street "no enter"?
这条街禁止进入吗?
8.I couldn't see such a plate.
我看不到这个标志牌。
9.I'm sorry I was in a hurry.
很抱歉我开得太快了。
10.I'm not familiar with the road here.
我不熟悉这里的道路。
11.How did I commit a traffic offense?
我如何违反交通规则的?
12.I won't sign because I don't think I'm wrong.
我不签字因为我不认为我错了。
13.How much is fine?
罚金多少?
14.How shall I pay for a fine?
我如何付这个罚金?
15.Do I have to go to a police station?
我必须到警察局吗?
16.Can I pay here?
我可以在这儿付款吗?
17.Till when will I pay?
我何时才可以付钱?
18.Is the traveler's check all right?
用旅行支票可以吗?
19.Can I propose any objection?
我可以申诉吗?
20.How shall I take its procedure?
我应如何办手续?
21.Will I have to go to the court?
我必须到法院吗?
22.Must I pay money first?
我必须先付钱吗?
23.When will you let me know it?
你何时通知我?
24.We'll sent notice by mail.
我们会把通知寄给你。