金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第14期:开立储蓄帐户
日期:2014-12-18 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Opening a Savings Account
开立储蓄帐户
Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.
亨利·萨姆森在第一国民银行向一个职员询问有关开立普通储蓄帐户事宜。
Clerk:May I help you ,sir?
职员:我能为您做些什么吗?先生?
Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account .Can you give me some information?
萨姆森:谢谢,我想开立一个储蓄帐户。请您和我谈谈这方面的事,好吗?
C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you .We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.
职员:好的,我很乐意为您服务。我们把我们的银行的普通储蓄帐户称为银行存折储蓄。
You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.
您可以只用您自己的名字开立帐户,也可以与您的妻子开立共同帐户。
There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .
我们这里没存款最小余额的限制,而且可随时存款或取款。
S:Do I earn interest on the account ?
萨姆森:我能从帐户上得到利息吗?
C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .
职员:可以的。我们这里支付商业银行所允许的最高利率。
We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.
每个季度,我们会自动地把利息划入您的帐户的贷方。
S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?
萨姆森:开立一个帐户难吗?我是说,我必须是银行的老客户吗?
C:No ,sir.not at all.All that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .
职员:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填写一下这张签名卡,并进行首次储蓄,
Even a dollar is enough to open the account .
甚至一美元就可开立一个帐户。
S:Let's see .You want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .
萨姆森:让我看看这张卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、职业、出生日期和社会保险号码。
What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?
母亲婚前姓名这一项是怎么回事?
C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir .It's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .
职员:我们要求这一姓名是为人便于辨别身份,先生。这是一个暗语,万一您丢失了您的存折,我们可以用它来确切地辨别您的身份,或者由于某种需要,用以准确地辨认身份。
S:I see.Well,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.
萨姆森:我明白了,那我就填写这张卡片,然后开立一个帐户。

分享到