(单词翻译:单击)
1、 开口就说 Open your mouth
关于考试的说法
What’s going to be covered on the test? 考试的范围是什么?
What’s going to be on? 考试范围是什么?
2、 学来就用 Let’s practice
电话通知录用
What will my hours and salary be? 工作时间和薪水是多少?
When do I start? 我什么时候开始上班?
When do you want me start? 你们要我什么时候上班?
(1)
Hi.Is this Marry?
是玛丽吗?
Yes.
是的。
Mary.This is Tom Lin from Digital USA.
我是美国Digital公司的Tom Lin。
How are you?
你好。
Fine,thanks.I’m calling to offer you the sales representative position.
你好。我打电话来通知你录用业务代表的事。
Great, what will my hours and salary be?
太好了。我的工作时间和薪水是多少?
Your hours are flexible and your salary will be 29,000 dollars.
工作时间很有弹性,月薪是29,000美元。
Sounds good! When do I start?
很棒。我什么时候上班?
(2)
Mike,This is Mary from Microtet.I’m calling to offer you the position you interviewed for.
我是Microtet公司的玛丽。我打电话告诉你你被录用了。
Great.
太好了。
We would love to have you come to work for us.
我们欢迎你来为公司工作。
When do you want me start?
你想让我什么时候开始工作?
As soon as possible.
越快越好。
I need at least two weeks.
我至少需要2周。
OK.Do you accept the offer?
好的,你接受这个职位吗?
Yes, it would be an honour to work for you.
接受。为你们工作是种荣幸。
3、 天天进步 Make progress everyday
关怀朋友之医疗保健
a. Are you feeling OK? 你感觉还好吗?
b. I have had a bad cough. It keeps getting worse.我咳嗽得很厉害,而且越来越严重。
c. Have you been to a doctor?你看过医生了吗?
d. What doctor do you go to? 你看的是哪位医生?
e. If you don’t feel well, go home.你要不舒服,就回家吧。
【情景对话】
A:Are you feeling OK?
B:No.I have had a cough. It keeps getting worse.
A: Have you been to a doctor?
B:I don't know where to see one.
A:I would be happy to take you to a clinic.
B:I'd appreciate it.
A:I'll show you the hospital,too.Just so you know where it is.