(单词翻译:单击)
1、开口就说 Open your mouth
如何说“不要管我”
Don’t push me around.
不要摆布我。
Don’t push me any further.
别摆布我。
You’re so bossy, I don’t like that!
你总像老板一样指挥人,我不喜欢那样。
Push the button. 指使,操纵
Let me be! 别管我!
2、学来就用 Let’s practice
在压力下你能够很好的工作吗?
Do you work well under pressure?
(1)
A:Do you work well under pressure?
在压力下你能够很好的工作吗?
B:Most of the time. I’m really level-headed.
大多数时间我都是很冷静的。
A:When does it get to you?
什么时候你会失去冷静呢?
B:When it goes on for a long periods of time.
当工作很长时间的时候。
(2)
A:How well do you work under pressure?
在压力下你工作如何?
B:I thrive under pressure.
在压力下我会越工作越好。
A:That’s good to know.
很高兴知道这样。
B:Is this a high stress environment?
这是个压力高的环境吗?
3、天天进步 Make progress everyday
如何付账
A:That was a good meal! How much is the check?
这顿饭吃得不错,多少钱?
B: The total is 24 dollars.
总共24美元。
A:I’ll get dinner.
我来付钱吧。
B: No,Please let me pay.
不,我来付账吧
A: No,I plan to buy your dinner.
不,我打算来买单。
A:That is kind of you. Let’s at least split the check.
你太客气了。我们各付一半吧。
B: No.You leave the tip and I’ll pay the bill.
不,你付小费,我买单。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。
I wan to pay cash.
我想付现金。
Do we pay here or at the front?
我们在这儿付钱还是在前台?
We are in a hurry.
我们赶时间。
I wan to pay cash,and she wants to pay with crdit.
我付现金,她用信用卡付。
Can you split the check four ways for my friends and I?
你能将账单分成四份吗?