(单词翻译:单击)
1、 开口就说 Open your mouth
What’s up? 发生了什么事情?
Not much. 没有什么。
2、 学来就用 Let’s practice
和面试主考官交流
I see here on your resume that you have been in the banking industry for 11 years.
从你的简历上看到你在银行业已经工作了11年。
banking industry: 银行业
Yes, but I have not been happy there for the last two years.
是的,但是前两年我在这儿一直干得很开心。
I have been studying English for 11 years, I have been happy learning English every year.
我学英语已经11年了,每年学习英语我都很开心。
Is that why you decided you needed a career change?
那就是你需要换工作的原因吗?
I have always wanted to be involved in the building industry, I don’t like banking industry.
我一直想从事建筑行业,我不喜欢银行业。
building industry: 建筑业
involve in: 卷入到.. 中,加入到…中
Do you have any experience? 你有经验吗?
Back in high school in college, I worked for my college building company.
我曾经为我的大学建筑公司工作过。
Why did you go into banking in the first place?
你为什么一开始就从事银行业?
in the first place = at first 一开始
It just happened.这是碰巧发生的。
3、 天天进步 Make progress everyday
电话用语
a. Hello, could I speak to …. Please? 你好,我可以通……通话吗?
b. This is …. speaking. 我是……,请讲。
c. I was calling about your ad in the newspaper for a friend. 争友广告。
d. This my first time in China, I want to learn the language. 我第1次来中共,我想学习语言。
e. I’m stuying English, I would like someone to practice with. 我正在学习英语,我想找个人练习英语。
f. Let’s get together for dinner tonight and meet. 今晚我们聚下,见见面。
g. That would be fine! 那不错!