英国学生科学读本(MP3+双语字幕) 第110期:小强盗
日期:2017-08-21 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

A Little Robber
小强盗

O Robin, my Robin, so clever and merry,
知更鸟啊,聪明又快乐的家伙,
Pray, why do you never peck twice at a cherry?
每颗樱桃,为啥你只啄一回?
You fly at the daintiest one you can see,
你朝着最漂亮的那颗飞过去,
Eat a morsel yourself, and just spoil it for me.
吃了满口,却让我再难下嘴
O Robin, sweet Robin, you dear little warden,
知更鸟啊,亲爱的小卫兵,
You’re welcome to feast on the fruit in my garden:
到我的花园里,吃什么我都欢迎,
I know what invaders you’re driving away
我明白你在长长的夏日
From flower and from tree, through the long summer day.
赶走入侵者,给花树带来安宁。
But Robin, bright Robin, please listen to reason.
但是知更鸟,你不傻,听我一言:
You waste lots of cherries, my pet, every season:
每年你都把红樱桃,浪费得实在不浅
I finish my cake to the very last crumb;
我自己的蛋糕,会吃完最后的一片,
Why cannot you finish your cherry or plum?
你怎么不能把桃李,吃得不留一点?

分享到