躺着学英语2(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:加油站
日期:2015-07-14 16:17

(单词翻译:单击)

petrol.png

“Yes, sir.”

先生,您好!"

“Fill'er up.”

“把油加满。”

“Certainly, sir. Check your oil, sir? ”

好的,先生,帮您检査一下机油,如何?

“No,thanks.”

不用了,谢谢。

“Nice night, isn’t it? ”

“夜色不错吧? ”

“ Yes. It hasn't been raining here recently,has it?"

“不错,最近这里好像都没有下雨,是不是?”

“Not a drop of rain all week. ”

“是的,这星期一滴雨也没下。”

“Oh, I suppose that hasn’t done your business any harm?”

“哦,我想那对你的生意毫无影响吧?”

“ Oh, people drive through here all kinds of weather. Mostly business, you know.

“是啊,不管什么样的天气都有人开车经过这里,大多数是出差,你知道的。

There aren't many pleasure cars out on the turnpike this season of the year. ”

在这个季节,很少人旅行上高速公路。”

“I suppose not. What-uh, uh, what about hitchhikers? ”

“我想也是,那么,有没有搭便车的? ”

“Hitchhikers? Here? ”

“搭便车客?这个地方? ”

“What's the matter? Don't you ever see any?”

“怎么啦?你没见过? ”

“Not much. If we did, it'd be a sight for sore eyes.”

“很少见。如果有的话,那也是难得—见的奇景啦。”

“Why? ”

“怎么着? ”

“A guy'd be a fool who started out to hitch rides on this road. Look at it!"

“只有傻瓜才会想在这条路上搭便车,你看就知道。”

“Then, you've never seen anybody?”

“这么说,你从来没见过搭便车的?”

“No, maybe they get the lift before the turnpike starts.

“没见过,也许他们在快要上高速公路之前的路上就已经搭了便车。

I mean, you know, just before the toll house.

你知道,我的意思是,在收费站之前就已经上路了。

But then it'd be a mighty long ride.

可是,这是一条漫长的旅程。

Most cars wouldn't want to pick up a guy for that long a ride.

大部分车子都不愿意让人搭便车。

You know this is pretty lonesome country here, mountains and woods.

这是相当人烟罕至的地带,穿过山区和树林。

You ain't seen anybody like that, have you? ”

你见过任何想搭便车的人吗?

“Oh, no, not at all. It's just a technical question.”

“哦,没有,没看见。我只是随便问问罢了。”

“Oh.I see. Well, that'll be just a dollar forty-nine, with the tax.”

“我懂,好吧,油钱连税包括在内,一共是一块四毛九。”

分享到