躺着学英语2(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:从纽约启程
日期:2015-07-11 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

纽约.png

Six days ago I left Brooklyn to drive to California.

六天以前我离开布鲁克林,前往加利福尼亚州。

Goodbye, Son. Good luck to you, my boy.

再见,儿子。祝你好运,我的孩子。

Goodbye, Mother. Here, give me a kiss and then I'II go.

再见,妈妈。给我个吻,我就上路。

I'll come out with you to the car.

我跟你一块儿走到车子那儿。

Oh, no, it’s raining . Stay here at the door. Hey, what’s this, tears? I thought you promised me you wouldn’t cry.

哦,您别出来了,雨正下着,您就留在门口吧。嘿,怎么回事,您哭了?您不是答应过我不哭的。

Oh, I know dear. I am sorry. But I,I do hate to see you go.

好吧,我不哭,我很抱歉。我真的舍不得你走。

Oh. I'll be back. 1'11 only be on the coast three months.

哎呀,我会回来的。我只在海岸停留三个月而已。

Oh, it isn’t that. It’s just the trip , Ronald. I wish you weren’t driving.

哦,我也不是舍不得。只是这一趟行程,朗诺得,我希望你不要自己开车去。

Oh. Mother. There you go again. People do it every day.

哎呀,妈妈,您又来了。天天都有人在开车。”

I know.But you’ll be careful, won’t you? Promise me, you’ll be extra careful.

我知道,但你要小心点儿,好吗?答应我,你会特别小心。

Don't fall asleep or drive fast or pick up any strangers on the road.

不要在半路上睡着了,不要开快车,也不要让陌生人搭便车。

Oh gosh ! You'd think I was still seventeen,to hear you talk. ”

听您这样说,您以为我还是十七岁的小男孩。

And wire me as soon as you get to Hollywood, won’t you, son?

你一到好莱坞,就赶紧打电报通知我一声, 听到没?儿子。

Of course I will. Don’t you worry, there isn't anything going to happen.

知道了,您别担心,不会有事的。

It's just eight days of perfectly simple driving on smooth, decent, civilised roads with a hot dog or a hamburger stand every ten miles.

这趟只是八天的车程,沿途是平坦、顺畅,有人烟的道路,每十英里就有卖热狗或汉堡的摊子。

分享到