美国妓女护航者(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期
日期:2015-01-26 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

美国妓女护航者

When you're sent out on a call...basically, like, say you were working for us...
如果有人打电话叫你...基本上,假如你在我们这里工作...
We would call you and say we have a call...and you have 20 to 25 minutes...to get to the hotel. From wherever you're at, if you accept the call.
我们会打电话给你说有客人叫你...你有二十到二十五分钟的时间到饭店去。不管你在哪里,如果你接这件工作的话。
In the meantime, whoever we're sending you to... At least with us... We check, check, and double-check...to make sure they're on the up and up.
同时,我们给你接的客人,至少在我们这里...我们会再三核对身分...确定这些是靠得住的人。
You know... We want people to be safe.
你要知道我们希望小姐都很安全。
And, what kind of work am I supposed to do?
那我该做些什么?
So again, never done this before and I want to know... Is there...am I... Is sex involved or not?
我没做过,我想知道…那要不要...我…是不是得跟客人上床?
legally, we're not allowed to tell you what to do on that. Because prostitution is illegal.
从法律上来讲,我们不能叫你该怎么做。因为卖淫是犯法的。
But I can do whatever I want?
不过我想怎么做都行吗?
You can do whatever you want...as a person...because that's your own individual...thing.
你个人想怎么做都行...因为那是你个人的事。
But legally we can't tell you what you can do and can't do...what you should and shouldn't do.
但法律上我们不能限定你能或不能做什么...你该或不该做什么。
It's like in our eyes...you're being hired as a private dancer and nothing else.
可以说对我们而言...你单纯是以私人舞者的身分受雇,如此而已。
And...if somebody chooses to do more...they are consenting adults.
如果...有人选择逾越界线...他们是具备法定能力的成年人。
We don't know what goes on in hotel rooms...don't wanna know what goes on in hotel rooms
我们不知道饭店房间里在干什么...也不想知道里面在干什么。
Yeah...it's like...and we will never tell somebody that you will do something...ever. No, cause that is...legally we can't say that.
就像是…而且我们绝不会告诉客人你会做什么。不行,因为那是…在法律上我们不能这么说。
Always good to have new dancers.
我们随时欢迎新舞者加入。
Sex isn't exactly discouraged. But the agency sets up firewalls to protect itself.
他们没有阻止性交易。但公司设下防火墙自保。
They hand me a contract that spells out the official policy I can be fired if I'm caught having sex.
他们给我一份合约明文规定如果被逮到和客户上床,我可能会被开除。
Okay, so...I'm an independent contractor for (bleep) .I'm contracted to do out and perform nude striptease for entertainment purpose only and agreed to never solicit sex from customers.
好,我是...的独立立约方。根据合约,我要外出表演纯属娱乐性的裸体脱衣舞并同意绝不引诱客人从事性交易。
Okay, great. Thank you so much. - Very nice to meet you.
好了,很好。很谢谢你。-很高兴认识你。
Have a good night! Thanks so much!
祝你今晚愉快!非常感谢!
On paper, sex isn't allowed, but what's it like to go on a call for one of these agencies?
理论上,从事性交易不被允许,但帮这种公司接客会怎么样?
They sell you, just they sell you like a piece of meat, you know, they just don't say it in those exact words.
他们把你卖了,他们把你当一块肉似地卖出去,只是他们不会说清楚讲明白。
This woman worked as an escort until very recently.
这位女士最近才脱离伴游生涯。
She's a single mother, so she's asked us not to show her face on camera.
她是一位单亲妈妈,所以要求我们不要拍她的脸。
We're gonna go in...is that ok?
我们要进去了,可以吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • solicitvt. 勾引,乞求,设法获得某事物 vi. (妓女)拉客
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • entertainmentn. 娱乐
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演